Re: i see a lot of inactives have been vmoded...

DuctTape wrote:Um you said for us to just ACS defend a new account to get a moon. It can not happen that way Zorg. The Account Must have a ACS Depot on the planet before any type of Moon Shots to happen.
I forgot this. We can find new ways then. We agree that there should be more than enough moons where players will be able to fleetsave. Join up the discussion regarding strategic ideas.

Zorg,

A lot of players, many of whom have left the game for this reason, have made suggestions and more suggestions...but yet, nothing ever happens. Most of us have stopped suggesting new ideas for that reason. Here is just an example:

http://www.zorgempire.com/forums/viewto ... 47#p115247
http://www.zorgempire.com/forums/viewto ... f=7&t=9860

Both great ideas, both never acknowledged by Admin team. As players have stated, communication is the key between admins and players. I left the mod team for several reasons, most of which have to do with how little the admin team communicates with the player base. Only when we threaten to leave the game does anyone listen. That is all we want is open lines of communication.

You could have easily sent out an in game message to every player announcing that you will be vmoding inactives beginning in 7 days. But, again, no communication except a blurp here and there in the forums. I am not opposed to change, I would just like to know about it in advance.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

We can improve more on communication, I agree. I think though that it is not as crucial as you may think. The players are better in detecting problems but developing solutions is a whole different thing which requires effort and dedication. At this final third, there are very few players that will eventually continue. Take the Elite Rec for example who dragged too much as we were waiting for some more feedback than "Yes I like it", "Bring it on already", "Awesome". Same with the debris research idea there where I can see two replies from me.

It is unfair to say that nothing ever happens. VERY unfair. There are many player suggestions that have been implemented. After all, you have to take into consideration in how players react every time to a new implementation. It is not completely our fault, obviously.

Finally, we do not react to threats but pressure. Simple pressure will do. Anything popular attracts us instantly.