Re: i see a lot of inactives have been vmoded...

Zorg wrote:Its 13 months if you check the link I provided.
That link that you provided was about account deletions, not vmoding of accounts. The only mention of vmoding of accounts was in the changelog on 28JAN2015...that is three days...not 13 months as you stated.

The numbers of active players in each universe are seriously inflated due to a script running to create accounts all over the universe. In mapping of the universe, I found alot of accounts that have nothing...I repeat NOTHING built, researched or defenses built. At any given time, I find no more than 150 active players on any server at one time. Players Online 130. That number will be seriously reduced now and how many "active" players have vmoded over this decision?

Yes, I know there is no way to make everyone happy in business. To be fair to all, the only thing that would satisfy all but a few would be a server reset. I await the flaming from Mark and his goons about how that would be a bad idea due to all the hard work...bla bla bla.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I would like to ask, regarding this statement, "This meter has not yet been installed to other universes. We might do the same in SPEED though which has similar issues with X-TREME. Massacre is the next candidate while we have no interest to extend this to Standard. We will see."

Standard ignored, AGAIN?

Also, the biggest player in Xtreme. Plays by the rules as laid out when he started. Now because he's proficient, a good player, has invested his time, possibly real life money in to the game, he maybe put to some detriment because others don't like the fact he's grown so much? A little unfair don't you think?

mightyoz wrote:Also, the biggest player in Xtreme. Plays by the rules as laid out when he started. Now because he's proficient, a good player, has invested his time, possibly real life money in to the game, he maybe put to some detriment because others don't like the fact he's grown so much? A little unfair don't you think?
Now oz where do u come from again? Standard? Hmmm do you think there is a reason that they didn't even think about adding this to standard? Maybe because there isn't that problem in standard? Now the biggest player lets go to him for a second of "fairness". He doesn't get attacked its probably been 2 years since his last actual attack to him. I know he get suicide ripped every once in a while. Do you know what he does then? He pops and bashes your defenses and there isn't anything you can do about it you build fleet and he pops your moons attacks your planets making growth slow for fleeting. Your only chance to make up for that is to raid but how can anyone do that now that 170 farms and big moons were put into vmode. OZ your from standard your defenses are huge where you can just hide your fleet behind them. If only G could move to standard for a day and he could push you out of the game within a day. You don't deal with this and we do so look at the big picture then preach about your " fairness"

So Night Hawk, what name do you play under in Xtreme?
There is a big player in Standard, Ahilles. He's the biggest player there. His fleet is more than the next biggest fleets, possibly three next biggest fleets put together. I don't moan about him. He's got to that level because he's the best player.

I started the game, I was a newb, like all others. I was dwarfed by the bigger players. I grew, kept safe, I didn't moan.

Defence? lol. It worked for me. I built defences so that I could be safe. It worked. I STILL fleetsave. No defence is perfect! I raided, over and over. I have, by only a few raids, raided just less than AHilles, but more than any other player in Standard. I didn't moan. I used what I raided to grow and build. I still kept safe.

If you are jealous of that, then basically, tough! lol.

Try doing the same, just don't moan, what alliance are you with there?

Get on with it. Perhaps if you did, then you might not be so ready to penalise those who DO work at it?

Perhaps you would be in a position of power. But then of course, you would not me so ready to then be penalised for working so hard?

I doubt you will understand. More likely to moan again!

Oz, do you see the speed on standard? You could watch a movie and come back and the attacker would be 2 hours out lol. No reason for fleet to be lost on Standard but somehow people do. Not even going to ask how.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time

So Night Hawk, your name in Xtreme? Your Alliance in Xtreme? lol. Also, how do you know AHilles, Don't tell me, you played Standard and failed miserably. But, if you did, don't tell me, you would have failed because it was someone else's fault? heehee.