Re: Raiding alliance members worlds

Sad little players in sad little alliances! If the alliance in question was not complicit then they should take their own action. Kicking these players would be a start. If they had no friends they would not be able to do this!

While raiding friends simply to climb up the scoreboard isn't something I really support, I don't think there should be a rule against it (given no breaking of other (ie. ruby) rules). It doesn't hurt anyone, really, and it's very difficult to enforce with any kind of consistency. I say, if you don't like it, don't do it. It's not as if medals get you any kind of benefit in the game other than a cute little icon and a feeling of achievement. People should be raiding for the res, not the points in my opinion, but let them waste their time if that's how they most enjoy the game.
Ari, the kitteh with all the power.

Yes I agree and in standard if your small and the raid times takes ages only way for small players to grow is to raid their team mates if its done once or twice why not its to build them yes fine not as if they will catch up with the big dog anyway as for medals that's nothing you get nothing for it anyway why complain
I will grant your death wish more and more

Quite simply because it's cheating. If he does this so blatantly, what else is he cheating at? Like I said, there must be complicity from the alliance to allow this to, more than one cheat

I think your just sour because you want to be the best and don't care about the rest if he gets banned so should you you broke the rules same did he and as I looked at score board he raided in the rules 5 times at whoever he raided

NOt sour, just don't agree that cheats should prosper.

ie., the cyclist Lance Armstrong. Turns out he was cheating all along. The people that he had beaten, they had to settle for second best, even though he's now been found out, they will never have their glory.

You say "you want to be the best and don't care about the rest". Of course, we all strive to be the best. Doesn't just affect me, it affects every honest player in the server that strives to be the best.

A cheat like this spoils that for the whole server, not just me. He firstly argued his point, then changed his story a little. Which now shows complicity between himself and at least one other in his alliance.

Well now I spoke to him and he said he attacked 5 times witch is not against game rules it still counts as attacks and after that he didn't attack any member again he just attacked to build his fleet to start raiding