Re: New Battle Engine 2.0 set for Massacre Debut

mickylove wrote:On ur 1st post zorg u said on the 22th this engine will replace all engines in all servers this not going to happen now just acs in xtreme,speed and both for mass for now then u going to open a vote for xtreme,speed for this engine to replace solo attacks
It is a misunderstanding.

Right below I wrote:
Zorg wrote:For single combat replacement, we will first need to receive feedback.
I edited my 1st post to make it clear I was speaking for ACS attack to avoid further confusion.

BE engine 2.0 has been upgraded to 2.1
It solves an issue spotted by players earlier here, in mass battles. We also increased sensitivity. Higher sensitivity does not really changes much, just better Ship to Ship RF simulation in really large numbers.

2.1 already updated into Massacre Universe
Simulator already updated.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ACS engine and simulator are also ready. We will implement them in Massacre tomorrow. In Friday, X-TREME and Speed will get the ACS engine v2.1 to their ACS attacks in the place of Massacre engine that is currently used.

The ACS engine is same with the solo attacks. However, different controls are used and there is always a small possibility for a bug in a new release.

mickylove wrote:Sorry zorg the sim only gives us solo results we can't in put acs ships in
Yeah, I gave wrong link. We tested it ourselves extensively though. We have now implemented it to Massacre universe and you can access it from the normal simulator.

In two days, SPEED and XTREME will get the ACS engine replacement as well. We just want to ensure that all is fine so consider running some ACS combats these days.

Speed and X-TREME users are also invited to try the ACS simulator in Massacre Universe, not only to test but also to get an idea on how ACS battles will be in 2 days.