Massacre account info

I personally think it is about time Massacre account info became a little more transparent.......I keep finding new players on old accounts....so any info I had is null and void....online times etc.....Why do other servers have account details yet Massacre doesn't? Also, if it is introduced, I would prefer all to see who and when an account has "changed hands" regardless if it is a new player or not......and who passed the account....too many players in Massacre and Extreme have access to "spare" accounts......Extreme shows a little account history......but rarely all and more often than not it isn't up to date or supposedly no account swap happened as it's a "new" player.....well we all know that isn't true in most cases......Whilst I am at it, how about setting a time limit on accounts....not to be swapped/traded etc more than once every 12 months....don't say it doesn't happen more often because once again we all know differently.....

Re: Massacre account info

We Shall See Players' Votes
But What Da Hell ? No Account Can't be Swapped/Traded More than Once in 12 Months ? i Seriously Oppose That.
Anyway For a Nice Player Owner of Accounts Hasn't Worth Much
This Game is All About Hitting For Profit
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

TheSeductiveLaysine wrote:We Shall See Players' Votes
But What Da Hell ? No Account Can't be Swapped/Traded More than Once in 12 Months ? i Seriously Oppose That.
Anyway For a Nice Player Owner of Accounts Hasn't Worth Much
This Game is All About Hitting For Profit
Why should an account be swapped more than once every 12 months? Caused nothing but problems in Extreme ( and Speed apparently)........there is no legitimate need to be more often surely.....There should be no issue for account ownership to be more transparent......if there is one please state ...

Boulder wrote:See I am weird. I tell people my online times so they know when I am on, if players ask I give them planet info. It doesn't help them anyways. If people learned to fleet save then we wouldn't have a game here anyways
Not really relevant.....post is all about when an account changes hands I think everyone has the right to know who had the account previously and who the new owner is..... now I have just been informed in Massacre that another account has changed hands......another from Morttis (aka Alduin/Whippet) ...well at least 3 players recently obtained accounts from him.....you see the point yet? :wall:

Sprog wrote:
Boulder wrote:See I am weird. I tell people my online times so they know when I am on, if players ask I give them planet info. It doesn't help them anyways. If people learned to fleet save then we wouldn't have a game here anyways
Not really relevant.....post is all about when an account changes hands I think everyone has the right to know who had the account previously and who the new owner is..... now I have just been informed in Massacre that another account has changed hands......another from Morttis (aka Alduin/Whippet) ...well at least 3 players recently obtained accounts from him.....you see the point yet? :wall:

3 ?
He Had The Account Then Gave it to Me
So Recently 2 Players Were on That
Whippet/Morttis are a Same Person
Also The Girl is Playing With Alduin Account is NOT Mort
Morttis Renamed That Acc to Alduin When He Was On That
If You Wish to Back to Long to Yrs ago .... Mort Took That Account From Kruul
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

I prefer account information for all without the need to ask.....the fact that your other half had access to more than one account at a time says it all...and by all accounts you do aswell in Speed....one account per person is not rocket science......there is no need for anyone to have access to more! No need to reply as I already know it will all be denials.....so stick to topic please.....more clarity on account ownership please Zorg

I've noted before, but shall note again.

This issue (lack of transparency) remains one what shall arise time and time again for however long account trading and sale is tolerated.
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.