Re: New Server, Self Funding, Finite Time Limit (Resettable

It has been suggested by MickyLove that a minimum 2 Euros per month just to play, per player.

He has also suggested that the time limit be 6-7 months duration before reset.

He has also suggested that rubies could be purchased.

My thoughts, should the ruby buying be limited, therefore allowing the more level playing field that has been called for? A maximum for the duration of the game, or limited for each month that the game runs for?

some players like me becuz of boycotts , politic problems are not able to pay even 1 dollar/euro
what about that ?
For last time : no server reset , even big players like sprog wouldn't accept it
so 0z or anyone else what about reseting standard/your server?
hard no?
you see no player wants reseting his/her server
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

I agree with you completely. I do not want my server reset.

This is for the players that want a resettable server. A finite time server. But it has to pay for itself, which is what I was trying to say previously.

There has been in the past a dedicated place for this. It failed because it was uneconomical to continue.

Not just by me others have said/asked for a resettable universe
Now simple a unending universe is good but after time players grow to massive size if u don't new players coming and staying u get a gap between top and bottom opens up new players will find harder get on through
A resettable universe u won't get this but u do lose what build up when it ends and restarts u have rerbuild now I not read anywhere that money was the reason why oz was the asking now to fund it my simple reply is people will still buy rubies in the status quo but if there other ways of zorg needing to raise money from the game is introduce a monthly fee I said €2 u could a set amount of rubies or get some of the plus but that for zorg to decides they know the costs and I am sure if zorg wants our input on this he/she will open a tread for that . And a resettable universe may not be everyone choice but there still be the other severs its all about choice

obviously the biggest players would not a reset.

whatever your grudge, if you don't put it aside, at least here, you will clog discussion.

I'm not sure anyone has actually suggested resetting the current servers for a while.

im not so sure the monthly fee is a good idea, why would someone pay to just try something out? you might attract some of the more (literally) invested players, but that might well be it.

if zorg doesn't get too greedy with the zorg plus, then it should get some income from a resetting server still. you may get more activity than otherwise if the ruby buying is limited, so that the advantage is definite but not overwhelming. considering the different things you can buy, if you set the cap at a reasonable amount, the ruby buying becomes more strategic.

it would be a nice alternative though to the current settings, if it is workable. 6 months might be a little long but that is just a guess. 3-4 months might be better.

related to this topic slightly - anyone know if the current servers pay for themselves? I don't know how often people buy rubies in other servers. zorg may have to change their business model in the current ones too depending
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

if There Would be Any Resettable Server ,
When Server Resets Top 20 players should be awarded in different ways
Or There would be a hall of fame
Example:
1__Awarding
#1 Player> 500 Rubies For Next Round/Starting
#2 450 Rubies
#3 430 Rubies
(and so on)

2___Hall of Fame
(PLAYER NAME) all points got in all rounds 30,345,712
(PLAYER2) all points got in aall rounds
and so on
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

ach wrote:obviously the biggest players would not a reset.

whatever your grudge, if you don't put it aside, at least here, you will clog discussion.

I'm not sure anyone has actually suggested resetting the current servers for a while.

im not so sure the monthly fee is a good idea, why would someone pay to just try something out? you might attract some of the more (literally) invested players, but that might well be it.

if zorg doesn't get too greedy with the zorg plus, then it should get some income from a resetting server still. you may get more activity than otherwise if the ruby buying is limited, so that the advantage is definite but not overwhelming. considering the different things you can buy, if you set the cap at a reasonable amount, the ruby buying becomes more strategic.

it would be a nice alternative though to the current settings, if it is workable. 6 months might be a little long but that is just a guess. 3-4 months might be better.

related to this topic slightly - anyone know if the current servers pay for themselves? I don't know how often people buy rubies in other servers. zorg may have to change their business model in the current ones too depending

Zorg has previously stated that the current servers are safe for the foreseeable future. Take from that what you will. My understanding is that yes, it is paying for itself.

We need to know exactly what players would want from this server. Time limit, number of worlds etc etc. Then if they can, collectively, figure out a viable way of paying for it, ie. Sign up fees, ruby purchasing, monthly fees and so on, get a gist of what they collective want, then put it forward under a unified player banner in the game suggestions. But everyone who would be interested would need to be in agreement as to what proposals would be put forward.

For me, this server is a non starter. I don't have the time or internet connection for what I want to do as it is, lol. I am happy to play Devil's advocate in putting forward ideas though.