Re: Is this legitimate? Buying accounts without notifying Ad

FlexMaster wrote:I'm sorry, made a mistake with the image. Here it is:

EDITED
That above just proves what I have been saying about people with "spare" accounts, buying and selling aswell.....about time Zorg jumped in and stopped this once and for all !!!

Ftr Deidara/Doomrager says a lot of people will vouch for him....I bet more people don't!

Another reason why it is about time this was implemented imo...

http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... =7&t=12077

I market the accounts it's no lie. Everyone knows it. I own an account on every server. It's discouraged not illegal to sell accounts. And I have a lot of people will vouch for me sproggy :)
I admit to all of what I said. If it's bannable then that's laughable considering that there are still public posts about selling accounts every so often.

Account Switch Automatic Form
Rules
If this account has crashed its fleet into retirement, it cannot be switched and instead it must be deleted (Details here)
If this account is played from a shared place or sharing a connection with another account, it cannot be switched. No exceptions will be made.
If this account is involved into any milking violations found afterwards, both this and the switched account will share the violation penalties.
Requirements
You may switch your account once every 6 months.
Both accounts must be placed in VMODE to initiate and complete an account switch.
The switching history of any account, becomes immediately public through the Personal info tab in character page.
To begin an account switch, simply write the username of the account you wish to switch to, below:

PS: you don't notify admin when you switch accounts, you use the help rule number 5 send him an email if you don't believe me. Also can't post pm's :)

Also saw your picture was smeared. Got it cleaned for ya without my pm so it doesn't break rules :)

EDITED

IMO buying and selling accounts helps Zorg out by bring the obvious big spenders to Zorg, this game needs the money since it doesn't use advertisements. I see no problem in buying and selling accounts. Also, as someone who knows Doomrager personally he always notifies the admin as he has done this deal many times.

Deidara have done that before so i repeat myself again. Badass Deidara
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99