New Universe Discussion

Greetings everyone,

Zorg Empire will be launching a new universe (edit: when a competitve final product is ready to be served). We will be announcing the new universe opening day at least one month earlier. This decision is coming as an effort from administration to attract back old players who need a new challenge.

Game Administration, following our 2015 policy, will keep investing back into advertising all income we generate from the game. Additionally, for the new universe, we will invest an extra amount in advertising in order to bring more new players. New players, hopefully, will also affect positively other universes, as it happened in the past.

The dev team is ready to back the new universe with new features and improvements. The majority of these will be copied to existing universes.

Everyone is invited to post their feedback here in an attempt to make this universe as interesting as possible. We are seeking feedback for everything, for example, launch day, universe setup, features, improvements, etc.

This discussion will be monitored by the dev team. I will simply ask everyone to keep STRICTLY on topic. If you want to suggest something for an existing universe or want to point an existing issue, please use ANOTHER topic. Moderators are kindly asked to be strict in keeping discussion on topic.

Re: New Universe Discussion

Brilliant!

For the whingers and moaners, for the time being at least, they have got what they wanted, a level playing field!

The instigation of new features to each of the other servers, also very welcomed. I would like to see what these features are and what it all entails. Also for discussion on these things, IN OTHER TOPICS.

Here is my two cents:

1. Make the speed faster than Speed but slower than Generals.

2. If it is to be a permanent server, make the player protection a sliding scale instead of set number of points. 1/5 up or down ratio works best.

3. Incorporate some of the research ideas that were suggested many eons ago by players for the dead tech trees.

4. Allow an infinite number of planets (based upon research, each planet unlocked would be more expensive) after the initial 15. I would like to see 15 galaxies with 750 systems for a more challenging strategy.

JMTC.

P.S. Alduin, I guess you were never taught, if you can't say something nice, that shut your #$%@ piehole.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes wrote:Here is my two cents:

1. Make the speed faster than Speed but slower than Generals.

2. If it is to be a permanent server, make the player protection a sliding scale instead of set number of points. 1/5 up or down ratio works best.

3. Incorporate some of the research ideas that were suggested many eons ago by players for the dead tech trees.

4. Allow an infinite number of planets (based upon research, each planet unlocked would be more expensive) after the initial 15. I would like to see 15 galaxies with 750 systems for a more challenging strategy.

JMTC.

P.S. Alduin, I guess you were never taught, if you can't say something nice, that shut your #$%@ piehole.

Certain things being faster than speed, I'd agree with. I do like the idea of using expedition research to determine how many colonies you can get. You start with a set number then have to research to get more colonies, with it scaling to make it more and more expensive, obviously making it near impossible to get way too many colonies.

Now, here's my ideas on speeds of things, based off what the other servers have:

Buildings construction: 10x (Standard: 2x | X-TREME 4x | Speed 8X)
Technologies research: 10x (Speed is 8x)
Ship/Defenses speed: 8x (Same as Speed)
Fleet Speed: 8x (Standard: 2x | X-TREME 6x)
Resources Generation speed: 5x (Standard: 1x | X-TREME: 2x | Speed 3x)
Resources basic Income: 5x (Speed 3x)

My idea for raiding the base income, would help with inactive raiding. Obviously there will eventually be a lot more inactives then to start. This will keep people growing, and keep more people interested who get a late start.
I do think you make it 9 galaxies with 499 systems in each, unless you end up having a huge influx of players joining.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

well medes is too small for me
not going to reply his sh*t

on incoming server :
production: 8x
research speed: 10x
fleet/defense speed: 10x
9 galaxies / 400 systems
18 planets (+1 extra planet can be unlocked for 150 rubies)
smallest planet: 180 fields
biggest planet: 500 fields
server name : ( let me think :P )

damn insane speed , insane activity , insane players :P , INSANE SERVER !!!!

Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness