Re: New Universe Discussion

___Didact___ wrote:Sprog your so annoying not going to lie, your innuendos are so obvious its no surprise anyone would lash out at you. I could literally make a cringe comp of every pm you ever sent me in generals alone, I could only imagine every pm you have ever sent. As for your suggestion trading accounts should be banned in the new server period. Cross server trading is already illegal so quite spouting it off like it still happens. Rubies should be enabled. Buying moons should be held off for about a month.
Hi there Didact, are you PA for Deidrama now? I was merely making some very valid suggestions that benefit all of Zorg (including new server) ....not just you lot! You all bunch up with suggestions yet as soon as we disagree or come up with our own then u get all tetchy. Stay on topic as Zorg suggests and stop complaining when we don't agree with you lot.

Once again , I made some valid points....disagree by all means but give a reason as to why!

___Didact___ wrote:Well, I disagree with disabling because if a part time working college student can afford rubies anyone can? If you cant afford rubies fix your finances or get a job. No sense in disabling rubies for your sake. Thats how zorg makes money lmao.
That has to be the dumbest post to date. Victimising people on low income is being nothing more than disrespectful. After a month ruby options should be made available I said...therefore Zorg DO get an income at some point but at least everyone starts off evenly!

I have a job but sure as hell would not poke fun at those that don't!!! Those on low income or on a pension are not playing this game just for idiots like yourself to poke fun at!

___Didact___ wrote:Well, I disagree with disabling rubies because if a part time working college student can afford rubies anyone can? If you cant afford rubies fix your finances or get a job. No sense in disabling rubies for your sake. Thats how zorg makes money lmao.
This has to be one of the worse replies I have seen for ages... please stay on topic. as for use of rubies not everyone is able to purchase..what about a retired player that is on a set pension..and unable to work...your reply is discriminatory to these players..All that has been suggested is a month or two without the use of rubies to keep the start of the game equal.

___Didact___ wrote:Well, I disagree with disabling rubies because if a part time working college student can afford rubies anyone can? If you cant afford rubies fix your finances or get a job. No sense in disabling rubies for your sake. Thats how zorg makes money lmao.
Not everyone wants to or can afford to spend money on a game like this... Do you want them to leave the game? I will tell you this: if this game were pay to play, I would not be playing. I'm a college student and personally I'd rather spend the funds I do have elsewhere. The people who do pay are important, as they sustain the game, but in a community like this it is important not to devalue those who don't pay; all of the players here are valuable whether they pay into the game or not. I already believe that some of the advantages provided by rubies are too extreme, but I don't expect that will change anytime soon.

However, disabling rubies for the first month of the new universe is a simple thing that could be done to ensure a truly even playing field at the start, and I would absolutely support this. After that time period is up, people will be free to buy rubies just as they do in the other universes now, so I don't believe this would hurt Zorg financially in the long term.

as one player contacted about new server
long inactive player i will tell you this
game dont need tons planets
Better rewards for longer playing games
21 planets from extreme is enought
and for good sake make more ships and tech
each month new ship and tech
alliance planet where we can defend and store resurses for alliance tech and so on
ideas are many just check entire zorg forum for ships good new tech and many more
also dont let 1 player bullie entire universe like in many servers happend
make that defense is defense that can kill some ships not like in extreme where defense cant kill 1 ship even if you have 200 000 or more defense

as i told before i go off that game will die
adding server will make just all players for existing to move to that server as happend many times and reduce active players in old servers
and make more v mode accounts

reason why it comes to so much inactivity in zorg is one big mistake dev did by changed rules about inactivity accounts and deleting them
losing food is bad
forcing players to become bullie is bad too after you removed tons players farms by inactive account

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Hmm, not a very valid point. There are some players that cannot buy rubies for other reasons other than finances. I myself had a problem, I was domiciled in one country but had bank accounts in another country. This really messed up PayPal, it cannot cope with a simple thing like that! I have asked for other payment systems to be considered like with other online games, but this was ignored and I never had a reply.

Also, a poor student in one country might live like a king compared to other players in other countries. IT's all relative. I think the general comment as a whole, "If you cant afford rubies fix your finances or get a job" is pretty insulting to others regardless of what your views are.

The disabling of rubies, remember, rubies pay for the game to exist is pretty daft. If you disable them at the beginning then you would have to carry that on forever. Either you have them or you don't! No wishy washy "don't have them, then have them".

If there was an offiical way to purchase them, fairly, through the game, much like the merchant option, with resources, it would encourage two things. Firstly, if the rate was fair enough, no "illegal" rubies for resources trading would go on between players. Secondly, it would offer those not fortunate enough to be able to buy them for real life cash the ability to buy a ruby moon in game, trade resources in game through the merchant and so on. Any thoughts on this idea?

downside to res for rubies....huge account players like Doomrager (for example) would monopolise ruby trades...there was enough of that going on in certain servers anyway....as for disabling rubies for one month on new server I disagree....easy to implement. No different to not allowing ruby moons for the start of new servers.....All I hear from others outside of a particular group is that they want a fair start to the new server....no advantage to people just because they can buy rubies or whatever account they want to....how is that fair? Bad enough that no lifers will be playing non stop to gain points...but that is their choice .... I have better things to do with my time than be pre-occupied with being top on points yet lacking a social life lol .

Also think that fleet should be considered when attacking or being attacked even if hidden from rankings....so called "super" (really? lol) noobs should be a thing of the past by now ....just cowardly play although some will disagree but it's just imo ...