xtreme is not dead.

when i started playing this game agian i thought it was dead, i thought by reading the forums only a few played and they all had the top spots. let me tell you, i have meet, seen, became friends, crashed, alot of people it is sooo not dead. not even close. i see little fleets mid fleets big fleets hugh fleets......and gozars fleet hahaha. but i am so happy cause it is not dead sure it is a little work to find nice raiding spots but i assure you they are there and its so much history to learn like a story. man i love it someone should make a book about it. vallhalla started as a branch off of azguard to train new players for azgaurd, thor forgot where he came from now they battle tooth and nail, u cant write better plots then these i love it, i love zorgggggg

Re: xtreme is not dead.

AZGD always was hitting Valhalas players and killing their moons with no purpose and then started a war and now they accusing us because we fight back ,it feels like stupid .

AZGD how can you tolerate having a player that hides in noob protection while he has enough fleets and hit noob players??You probably forgot what u were writing in this forum while ago but this is AZGD

Geek the Hypocritical.

It seems for an age others have been saying that you stay in noob protection. Preying on small players fleets, you come out of v mode for a short time, then scurry back there with your tail between your legs when it appears that you might get targeted.

So, another alliance plays you at your own game, and you don't like it? Lol!!!!

Although you seem as always to want to drag another players' post off topic, you write this drivel.

Have you ever heard of the saying, "what's good for the goose....."??

No doubt you will again scurry off back to the land of safety, once it appears that there is another player who CAN hit you. One who has more game skill and also is not afraid to play and will not hide like the coward you appear to be as soon as the going gets a little tough.

But hey all, let's wait for the next chapter of Geeks self promoting, totally inverted view of the game.
Lol, let's see him scurry......

Greek wrote:AZGD always was hitting Valhalas players and killing their moons with no purpose and then started a war and now they accusing us because we fight back ,it feels like stupid .

AZGD how can you tolerate having a player that hides in noob protection while he has enough fleets and hit noob players??You probably forgot what u were writing in this forum while ago but this is AZGD
Wrong topic to be posting drivel but will reply in defence.......Greek the Meek you have been a noob for at least a year longer than the player you refer to.....what is the point you are making? Is it annoying that another player apart from yourself can attack all the low ranks and take away your easy targets? Is that why you have been defence bashing of late? Seems to be you are contradicting yourself but nothing new there....But seeing as you bring all this up yet again, maybe Zorg could FINALLY stop players like yourself staying in "noob" protection for well over a year and a half with over 3 million fleet, free to hit all new players and old players alike....although we all know what happened the last time you tried to attack (defence bash) me ....

http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... 19&t=12241

PS You say "...it feels like stupid"........that just about sums up your entire post :dance:

greek accusing you because your fighting back????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????where are you fighting back i dont see any combat reports. are you fighting each other? cause you guys sure are not fighting us,....fighting back hahaha......i did not want to say anything cause it will make me look bad but plz remember i am still a noob so i make mistakes...the other day i messed up my fs and had 120 million crystal and 50 million deut sitting on my planet 2 hours before i logged on. now i have been at war with you guys for over a month now and guess what....not even one probe. nothing only ec and 200 mil res sitting and not even one probe lol needless to say i lucked out but hey if that is how you are fighting then gj......btw the topic was never ment to be directed at someone or some allaince was just stating it was a active universe, but from the replies we can now see that lol...btw my ec had me out of protection, now that i think of it maybe thats y i got no probes from u , u where still hiding there.

Greek you state this..".AZGD always was hitting Valhalas players and killing their moons with no purpose and then started a war and now they accusing us because we fight back ,it feels like stupid "...

I attack players for profit 90% of the time what the game is about... I only pop a moon that I think is hiding a fleet...ask your slef why would I risk losing rips for nothing... you are just making an excuse for you cowardly actions...and abuse of a game rule.

Greek as usually you run off at the mouth... with drivel...that condemns your own actions...lets put the real facts on the table...your account details and hollyghost...are below...hollyghost account has been in V mode for about three months just after he started it...but returned somewhere near 4/5 weeks ago...to play full time...despite this...look at the start dates...Your account almost 2 years old...his about 7 months... My point is simple...NO account should remain in permanent noob protection..more than 12 months...if a player has not learnt how to play in this time...it is irrelevant...They are not a newbie...which was the original intention in the first place..what you clearly do is abuse a game rule..In my opinion Zorg should see this as an abuse of the rules or even a bug... They where quick to change the Moon destruction rules when players complained well there is a clear section of the player base that have agreed this already in the forums... You freely admit to not being a n00b...yet hide behind it basically because you are a coward...A simple way to prevent this abuse of game is to put a time limit of 12 months on noob protection...This will prevent you attacking players that have not learnt to fleet save yet because they thought the game offered them protection from a huge fleet like yours...honestly how is a player of only a week or two to deal with being attacked with 70,000 Lunar Guardians that you now have... and that's without your 50,000 Battlecruisers.. that you also have...

The facts...you have been clearly playing for 2 years
Username: Greek
Day Joined: March 08 2014
Birthday: Unknown
(Unknown)

Only been playing for 7 months...
Username: holyghost
Day Joined: July 31 2015
Birthday: Unknown
(Unknown)

As for the original reason for the post...Totally agree with you..pleasure to read...

Forgive me for weighing in here... But when I see this much blatantly one-sided hypocrisy on a single forum thread I really can't help myself. Regardless of how long holyghost/king440 has been playing on his current account, the results are the same. He has a large amount of fleet relative to the typical player in noob protection (a few hundred k fleet points as opposed to a few million makes little difference to the noob with under 100k fleet) and typical noobs do not stand a chance against him anymore than they do against Greek. There is no difference, in so far as the noob is concerned, which makes me question how much any of this is really motivated by a concern for noobs in the first place...

And don't get me started on you only ever popping moons you thought were hiding fleet, Gozar... We both know that's not true. And even if you do hit for profit 90% of the time, those 10% of attacks that are blatant bashes still count. Sorry for my candor.

And as for king440/holyghost... Starting off in AZGD you are getting a VERY different experience of the game as compared to the typical one... Enjoy, I guess...
Last edited by Pulsar on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think the point, which has been missed is the fact that Ghost has been playing for 7 months. So, in effect, a newb. Whereas Geek, how the hell can you consider him a newb?

You said.."But when so I see this much blatantly one-sided hypocrisy". WTF???

Hypocrisy?? lol.

This post was started off by King/Ghost, he was stating that, in his opinion, the game is thriving, not dying as all the other moaning, whinging doomsayers keep posting. I think that I tend to agree with him. My server is getting busier. However, some players will moan, quit etc, quoting that they cannot play anymore because it rained on Friday or some equally lame excuse.

Geek, once again, starts spouting rubbish, as per usual. He changes the topic, accuses others of doing exactly the same as he does. Perhaps he feels that this is not sporting? lol. I think therefore you should really look in the general direction of Geek to see ANY hypocrisy!

But, you are bound to dis-agree, as we've seen before, anything that Gozar has posted, you will say exactly the opposite.

Oh my GOD! It's Friday, it's raining here! What to do???.........