Gozar

Since the previous topic was locked before I had a chance to reply:
Rjsturgill wrote:I couldn't even bother to read all nonsense said, so I'll join point out, that in April 2009, only xtreme universe existed. Also, the original witchy account was removed, but before that she made a new one with the vv.
The point I was going to make exactly Rob. I must have hit a nerve with old wind bag.

Mark, I actually feel sorry for you, for this is all you have besides work. I, on the hand, have more than a game going for me. I have lost a few fleets, so what? Part of the game, but then again, so have you. People have hit you, just not the numbers that you have. I remember a hit on you that you did not like https://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewt ... ant#p97815

So yeah, I might be a mediocre player, but I have taken fleet from you. How many players can say that??

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: Gozar

Oh yes I remember that hit...you used a server shut down reset to hit me...can't say any more than even back then you had to use a one off special incident/event to do a half decent hit....so yes well done if doing that is equal to me taking your entire fleet more than twice...pat yourself on the back... you are proving a sad and bitter person Glenn I am starting to feel sorry for you....having to dig up and post the same hit time and time again...like an old record.. Your only moment of glory you have had in this game it seems....albeit a trivial one..

whoopee...join the clan of at least 15 players...I have lost ships many times...I lost 30k BC this week...so about 1% of my fleet value..rebuilt 5 mins later... means nothing to me... loosing a few ships is part of the game live by the fleet die by the fleet...the difference is no one has ever taken my entire FLEET yes a fraction but not my entire fleet like I have to you (at least 3 times)..then again I don't need anyone patting me on back... So if that's your claim to fame...maybe I over estimated the mediocre part...

top tip of the day...engage brain before keyboard....McDonalds="loving it"

MegaMedes wrote:Mark, the only reason no one ever took your entire fleet is because Dave allowed you to keep it.

And hate to burst your bubble Mark, but this hit was on me pretending to be Dave....buwahahahahahaha
https://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewt ... il#p125479
You got smashed yet again and find it funny? Well we agree for once as we also found crashing you hilarious....again!

Btw, in case you missed it (easily done) here is Megas hit on Gozar....again :D

https://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewt ... ant#p97815

So you openly admit to having two active accounts... AS you still have an account called Megamedes in X..and so possible not for the 1st time... I revise my last post as I must have hit you at least 5 or 6 times... as I hit that Gumppy account more than twice last year...LMAO...I love the fact you say Dave allowed me to keep it... goes back to him stabbing PK in the back instead of me...and if my auntie had testicles she would be my Uncle....the most important word being IF.....but he did NOT...Hindsight is a wonderful thing... Lets face it Glenn only God knows how many accounts you have had and lost...I definitely take back the mediocre comment...or just say less than...

I have also check CR's and I hit you 4 months after the Grumppy hit on you Megamedes account...so Just to clear things up....how many accounts were you playing...

Is this "Megas self appreciation day" or something? Are you feeling a bit unappreciated as a fleeter (lmao just kidding about the fleeter part) so feel the need to visit the past? Btw please remind your audience whose account you were using? Surely not an account you built......maybe one you got from RJ lol....oh yh it was RJ account .....I want to see a great fleet crash you did in Extreme using YOUR own self built account please apart from the one you keep posting every so often...here it is in case you missed it :D

https://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewt ... ant#p97815

I was just stating fact, I am not about self appreciation. But hey, I do enjoy verbal banter. Only one here on the forum that has weighed in on this topic, that built his account from day one is you Karl. So, congrats.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War