Re: A fleet that most players would be pleased of...

No rules are being broken its not"fair play" but its called playing the rules I think the one against this should see this as a consequence of their game play,it looks like zorg not interested so it down you guys in xterme to find a way of beating him there is way you not found it yet

Good. New players need some sort of protection package. Why don't we do this, instead of fixing a specific point where players below it are in protection and those beyond are without, why not make it a time limit.? Like on their first login, administration sends them a message.
Welcome to zorg universe young warlock. Your empire awaits you. Can you be counted on to lead your people to victory? Can you survive in the harsh conditions of zorg universe? Can you? As a way of protecting you, we have given you the grace of 'X' amount of time. During which,you will receive special training at Zorg Academy. No active will be able to attack you. We will train you on the basics of attack and defence. Buildings and researchs. After that time, you will be set free and left to forge your own empire.
Now doesn't that sound great huh? It's like this. Every new member gets inducted into Zorg academy. A mandatory alliance for all new comers. This even solves the issue of loneliness. They get to meet other newcomers, like themselves. Truly interact with their own. Make friends and all. They don't have to go through rejection from bigger alliances. There will be a set of rules all members of zorg academy must follow. They are not allowed to attack any active just yet. Breaching that, would result in either expulsion from the academy or made to undergo some sort of punishment. These are just ideas, whatever feels good. Zorg academy will also reserve the rights to kick any member out, ones it deems it unworthy of that gathering. Cases of Greek won't exist. The academy would have long kicked him out.
I have given an idea. And there's is no limit to how beautiful we can evolve on this. Given time, i'll still keep coming up with lots of interesting ideas to make the game, you know, sweet. For God's sake, it's a freaking game. And we should enjoy it!!

"Good. New players need some sort of protection package. Why don't we do this, instead of fixing a specific point where players below it are in protection and those beyond are without, why not make it a time limit.? Like on their first login, administration sends them a message."

Total agreement with this.

all long term players know this game can be played in many ways
" supernoob" is , at least in my eyes, a playing style...

set up the bare necessities and only that and from that point on you only build ships...
as you could as " the professor" focus on tech only
or as the bluecollar worker, building just mines
or maybe even be the general of a massive ground army, just because you like those double barreled turrets so damn much you gotta have a million of them!

maybe you're a speed freak and invest in small ships zooming through the galaxies with impulse 35

the ships of a supernoob don't go fast and the level of weapons tech is also not incredibly high, otherwise he would have broken the 200k limit a long time ago, nor does he have 25 slots for raiding.

is the noob protection limit as it is stated now, fair? i think not...in my opinion a limited timeframe would be more honest, if you don't know how the game works in three months, you either don't care or are in the wrong game from the start