A fleet that most players would be pleased of...

The fleet below most players would be really pleased to own...yet this belongs to a player that is also able to hide in n00b protection...as such is able to attack players with almost no defence or fleet..so what chance do they stand...ABSOLUTELY none...as they are new ..with very little structure or game play...95% now just quit...result the game will have very few long term new players.....

8,000,000 fleet points..
How can this fleet be classed as a n00b's.....?

There must be a time limit on how long a player can remain a n00b...other wise it defeats the objective / reason it was created....to be able to remain in protection with this size fleet is simple exploitation.
Last edited by MegaMedes on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: A fleet that most players would be pleased of...

Marius wrote:Nice fleet. But your point has no merit in my opinion. You have chased too many players out of Xtreme, as I recall. :Doh:

Whether Gozar has done this or not, it's besides the point. This irregularity in the game needs to be fixed. Regardless of personal feelings.

mightyoz wrote:
Marius wrote:Nice fleet. But your point has no merit in my opinion. You have chased too many players out of Xtreme, as I recall. :Doh:

Whether Gozar has done this or not, it's besides the point. This irregularity in the game needs to be fixed. Regardless of personal feelings.
I agree that we need a fix to the Noob protection rules. We have all suggested some ways to fix it, but Zorg has not implemented anything to disallow for "Super Noobs" to exist. As such, we have to work with what is within the rules. And being a "Super Noob" is sanctioned as far I am concerned - within the Game Rules... :think:

Trying to tie a single "Super Noob" to the destruction of Xtreme is a far stretch of the imagination. :wall:

This has absolutely nothing to do with a single "Super Noob". The problem is becoming more prevalent. As more and more players see this as a tactic to use, then it should be stopped as soon as possible. Hence my post previously, earlier today.

http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... =7&t=12371

Just because something is not written in the rules does not make it okay.

You stated "but Zorg has not implemented anything to disallow for "Super Noobs" to exist." This is exactly the reason that this is being brought up, once again.

It is a non argument to say that because it is being done, that nobody has done anything to stop it then it must be okay, that it should carry on. Without these points being raised then things would never change. Not just say "it happens".

mightyoz wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do with a single "Super Noob". The problem is becoming more prevalent. As more and more players see this as a tactic to use, then it should be stopped as soon as possible. Hence my post previously, earlier today.

http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... =7&t=12371

Just because something is not written in the rules does not make it okay.

You stated "but Zorg has not implemented anything to disallow for "Super Noobs" to exist." This is exactly the reason that this is being brought up, once again.

It is a non argument to say that because it is being done, that nobody has done anything to stop it then it must be okay, that it should carry on. Without these points being raised then things would never change. Not just say "it happens".
And I don't understand if 2 or 3 players (big ones to boot) complain about Super Noobs and say they are breaking rules because they can hide their fleet. Just sore because they know how to keep their fleet and stay below the noob protection. Not everyone thinks the Super Noobs are a problem. Just another style of play. Apparently this is not a really big issue because there is nothing to keep it from happening.

Who has said anything about the breaking of any rules?

What do you consider a big player? You suggest two or three players? I can assure you it's more. Players with a million points, are they big players? Or are you just referring to the server that you play in?

Vague statements from yourself aside. This is not a case being "sore".

As stated in another post, this is becoming more prevalent. The game designers did not have this in mind when creating this rule. It was put in to place to enable a sort of safety net for new and inexperienced players to enjoy whilst they learned how to play. Not for players to sit underneath forever more. Every account should be played to the best of it's ability. Again, you state, "because they know how to keep their fleet ". Then if they know how to keep their fleets, they know how to play the game, then why should they be afforded the luxury of extra protection? Look at the name of this, it's called NEW PLAYER PROTECTION. Not safety net score level to try to stay under protection.

I do believe we have 2 of those 'super noobs' in X where 1 is part of your own team Gozar ;)

In my opinion it's just a playing style. they still can mess up, and they still can be ninjaed. (as seen in cr threads on forum).

in example of, that a small fleet can kill a lot of EC's in a large fleet due to RF.
also a part of the game.

Fair points. I read all the posts, I make assumptions just like everyone else. If I state something it is my opinion. But for some reason, you think my opinion is inferior to yours, oz. I stated earlier that there needs reform. We all have. But we have not and probably will not get the revisions we need to curb the Super Noob syndrome. :snooty: