Re: Suggestions Priority

Let's focus on suggestions to improve current universes.

For the new universe I want to be clear to everyone. The primary reason that this is not launched is because we want to launch something completely better than anything in existence. Something that will be in top of the competition.

Zorg Empire right now has reliable servers, a bug free engine and a good community. Our interface is great for veterans BUT for newcomers it is not very compelling. We need to correct this first.

When we launch a new universe we want it to be a massively multiplayer universe. Not a universe that will recycle existing players plus a few more from here and there. We have more than 100 000 emails from players that have played ZE in the past that we could use but we are not convinced that many of them will return to play.

Therefore, our new universe must target entirely new players. This means that our philosophy for the new universe will be different that the philosophy we have for the existing ones. The existing ones will not be affected much. Think of the new universe something like Zorg Empire 2

For those unaware, ZE is intended for veterans. Our whole setup as a game targets veterans; players that know the basics and simply seek a reliable game to unfold their strategies in a game that does not change every week. A game that will be around for the years to come. Without worrying of pay 2 win. No matter how much you pay in ZE, you cannot win by paying. You need skill.

Our interface again favors veterans. You can do a lot of things in very few seconds with few clicks. So the suggestions that improve this aspect are always approved. We will of course implement these on priority as they compliment our philosophy.

DO away with the weekly tables, medals and ribbons. So open to abuse. No sanction against those who do this. If they didn't exist then there would be no problems.

That's administration baiting. Content will stay for reference. General accusations like above are forbidden. Report to administration at the time you spot a violation instead. Administration is active and always checks up all cases. ~ Zorg

Zorg wrote:
Pulsar wrote:The annoying white screen flash upon page change was eliminated in Massacre, could we get that fixed in the other universes as well?
That's not a game issue. That's a chrome issue.
For example: https://productforums.google.com/forum/ ... zcD5yDtVAJ
I understand, but it's nonetheless been fixed in Massacre by altering the interface. So if that change could be applied to the other universes, that would be great.

Torgard wrote:
MrSinister wrote:Add time calculator in Zorg tools......
I am assuming you mean a "Flight Time" calculator. ;)

This would be a great addition to the tools.

Indeedy. The game needs it . It's a essential tool imho.
I've made a few very good suggestions these last months. (Pats self on the shoulder)
None have been realized yet . :(
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!