Re: Suggestions Priority

Right now if an attack is destroyed within the first round of battle only the defender can see the report, even if the defender posts the link or tries to share the report with others. It would be nice if when the defender chose to share a link to such a report others were able to see the full report too.

Bump.

Whatever happened to this? We have quite a few approved suggestions that wouldn't be too difficult to implement and had pretty overwhelming support. On this thread I think Torgard's were particularly popular (and again, they've all been previously approved).
Torgard wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:05 pm
These are the 3 that I would like implemented this month and they are all approved. ;)

[Approved]One extra max button for all fleets in Jump gate.
[Approved]New Fleet transport option - Pick up
[Approved] A new button in espionage reports - Recycle link in esp reports

All requests here are easy to implement. We can forward them in little time. Before this can happen, we need to see an increase in game activity. This is where we are currently focusing.

Runcho, I understand your position. You are one of the new players in this game too. So I really want to encourage you. You need to be aware that these forums for example, were very live in the past. Now they are not and there are some twisted facts about it. I will not lose your time over explaining speculation to you.

The one and only truth is that the players nowadays are a lot different than they used to be. Today's teenagers cannot understand this type of games much. They prefer no text at all, if possible. Games like Zorg Empire are on a severe handicap.

For those around enough, they can easily identify the crash of similar games. When we were at our peak, there were at least 20-30 clone games. ZE was one of the best 2 back then but surely a fraction of what the leader was. Now, there are virtually no clones keeping their ground and I doubt there are 20-30 similar games holding their ground nowdays. Please note: SIMILAR, not clones. If we wanted to speak about SIMILAR games back at our peak, then we would count at the scale of near a thousand.

All these games, had players. Had stable playerbases. This is something that few games manage today.

Luckily, Zorg Empire STILL has an active playerbase. Few come to the forums though. Why come? What is here for them? The majority quickly get over the daily butthurt complaints of the small minority. To be sincere, the majority of the playerbase of ZE never came here, at the forums. Still, the minority of the forums always acted like it was the majority. We had to think of everyone though, not just those who spoke at the forums.

However, our VAST experience is telling us the this minority of the forums, is the most important one. I know, it sounds contradicting but I am only attempting to give you an idea of what we have to deal with.

Anyway, back to the initial position, all these games are not any longer around not because their developers and administrators did everything bad. It is impossible that everyone did everything wrong. The causes are different and it really is a long discussion.

What is a short discussion then?

The short discussion is not the past, but the future. What the game now needs. Unfortunately, what the game needs right now is not new featutes. Sure, they will be helpful and every bit helps. However, if you look the amount of development we SCORED for RELOADED, you will see that it went mostly in vain. Believe it or not, RELOADED is mostly re-written from scratch. We solved long lasting problems. RELOADED is also faster. RELOADED has a TON of new features. Interface improvements. A LOT of things.

The only reward for all this work, right now, is that RELOADED has the largest active playerbase versus the rest universes. Is this because due to the new implementations or AGE? If you ask around old players, they will all tell you they want a new universe to come back.

What needs to be done then?

-We need to get OLD players back. We can do it. Administration has always been honest here and we always respected the POCKET of our players.
-We need to identify those that kept here and supported the game. For example, I have a lot of different opinions to discuss with Mighty0z but he still makes us the favor to be around the forums, which is important. I cannot overlook his effort.
-We need to keep here any newcomer. There are still people signing up to the game daily. We can increase this flow to hundreds per day if we want.; with advertising. The problem is to keep them here. We can't keep them here right now, for a series of reasons. The only way to keep them here, is though the playerbase.

Once we get a HEALTHY amount of active players, we will see what is needed from us for the next stage.
Till then, we can help with some developments. Excuse us for the low priority to them for the sake of different priorities, as I explained above.