Re: Suggestions Priority

I do understand what you're talking about and i do agree up to a certain point. All i say is that within 60 days the new player will surely have more moons. Some created by friends/alliance members, some by enemies that take down ships or lose ships attacking . My point is that the new player should have multiple moons and hopefully at least 1 huge moon at the end of 2 months . Is that too much to expect? I think not.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

Re: Suggestions Priority

Oh I agree. But then again, is it too much to ask to have at least one big moon? At this current time, I am assisting another member of the alliance I am in with moonshots. that 19% chance is proving to me considerably less than that. An approximately 1:5 chance is now at the stage of 1:20 , now approximately 5% is showing and still no moon. That percentage is growing ever less. So, now I am carrying that score against me in the defenders list. He too is providing fodder to attack in the hope a moon will appear. The amount of resources for the likes of myself is neglible. For others, not so much. If this happens with newbs, again, it's off putting. Why try and fail so many times when you can just quit? Also, if after so many attempts they are successful, then along comes a more established player and pops it. Again, they might just quit. The point is to keep players in the game and playing the game. Pulsar proudly posted a CR in another section. She has explained how she had rubied up a roamer moon. Nice. It's great if you can do that, others are not so fortunate so already they have a disadvantage. This would redress some of that imbalance but only to a very minor degree. Out of all the moonshots that players have ever had, how many of the subsequent moons that have appeared have been so large that they can't be destroyed? Again, as a percentage, I doubt it would be that many.