Lightning/Gale

Hi all!

I used to play this game a ton like 6-7 years ago, and I remember one person quite fondly: Gale. She was also known as Lightning on these forums, and was a really popular poster. I used to be in Azure Wings with her, and I was a Captain actually haha. I checked on this game to see if she still played and apparently she hasn't even been on forums in 3 months. I checked on the Azure Wings forum and found her birthday and know she's a martial arts instructor, but I can't find any information to contact her with. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her after/outside of ZorgEmpire and can update me, as she was really like a mother to me and I wanted to say thanks for the great times we had in Azure Wings.

I tried asking other people who were connected to her but they all said they hadn't talked to her in years... :\

Re: Lightning/Gale

Aw shucks, that really *****. I quit too a few years ago, I just stumbled upon the game again and started a small little planet in Speed after reading a message from her five years ago. I really miss her sometimes when I see the nostalgic Zorg Empire menu... I had a lot of fun when the server was a lot bigger in the same alliance as her, haha.

I think her last visit to these forums was around in 2013, but even then, that's still an insane amount of time. However, I mean I did stumble back upon this game after like 6 years of not playing, so there's that.

Re: Lightning/Gale

She 'penned' as it were some truly beautiful posts in this forum. I do hope she one day returns.

Heck, I was absent for more than an entire year due to problems I had difficulty negotiating.

Sometimes, we lost souls return. It's not all that easy to shake this thing permanently
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.