Re: Time for Change

Every Time somebody asks me about the nature of Zorg I usually respond with "It's a lot like trying to start a small beverage company in America; You either go bankrupt due to bad business, or you get bought out by pepsi or coca cola" A new server will help provide a level playing field and hopefully a fun active competitive game for all to enjoy. I would suggest though that making advertisement a key part of the new servers launch. I am starting to tell my friends about the new server in hopes to try and drum up some new life into the game, so if you haven't try getting some of your friends excited about the launch tell them to get the basics from one of the old server while we wait!

Well...seems you have all ruined this post. This was not intended to create new ideas...but only to fix the past ideas that led to these servers dying more. many are simple fixes within admin panel options. Not reprogramming the whole game trying to make it perfect.

I think we can all agree we need farms to sustain more players....so simple fix right now in xtreme....unvmode accounts vmoded by admins....and not let accounts delete. that simple to get xtreme full of farms again to support more active players! Account deletes is ok if its a game bringing in players all the time. Fact is its not, new players come in and quickly have nothing to do beyond what their own mines produce. Another fact my mines are monster mines....so I will continue to profit a lot more, as to where before when playerbase was more...raiders that is. were able to match me and even grow faster. Now...not possible...I will keep multiplying my growth doing nothing. thats the problem. Bring back the raiders with something to do

Lets not make this rocket science...lets just fix the minor things that can be easily fixed right now:) get it?

another easy idea within admin panel options that can be put into play now?

New players...give them much more starting resources to get going. Dont let new players run out of resources in 30 mins and then have to wait forever to do anything else waiting....they lose interest in game by then. Older server....give them opportunity to get going asap a lot faster to start competing. again...not rocket science. New players should be able to build like hell...instead of build a few things at the start...keep them in the game with something to do? right?

Dam right Pulsar....maybe extermination is the answer to get real results. Zorg wants to fight playerbase and interfere in game....(vmoding accounts by them by the way is interference influencing the game directly) these games are governed online through game and gambling because people pay money....can be taken to court and held accountable for scamming

The real answer is the elite to play the extermination game...to force zorg to do right or die now than to allow him to drag us on always with the promise of a new server or some ship. That server will die too and be pathetic as well no matter the advertisement if he cant keep us busy playing the game. Raiders are key..they are the majority of playerbase...lets get them back. I will be in the new server playing nasty...kill them all off sooner than later to save your lives from anymore waste to the game.

If he is willing to let easy fixes go in these servers....How disappointed we all will be in the next server when he just promises another. By then will be a new Pulsar with hope...some of us been here from the beginning and we know the pattern of zorg once like you. a decade later...still a failure. Sorry to squash your dreams and hopes. Why keep opening servers when you keep failing at them? admit your mistakes and just fix what you got.

any new ideas should only be implemented into future servers. some games have learned that...moved on merging failed servers. at this point if I was creator Id merge servers and seriously take player account. Player account being the mass of your playerbase....not just me...or you pulsar..players of the elite...the middle man. they outnumber us...we need them. So why is zorg taking only elite ideas to profit the elite? we are few, and thats why the game ***** is because of players like you. In game and your voice influencing ideas that are selfish to only your self.

a player like you pulsar will be the only one to benefit from a new server with your ideas in it with no regard to the main playerbase that makes us a real legit game. Im willing to bet you and zorg and having internet sex to cater this new server to your ideas to benefit you....and you will be the next big dog there. which is ok...I will kill the rest making you the next Gozar as you see it. The next xtreme server thats dead. See how proud you are then. How many free rubies You got? I know in past players that close as you are now getting freebies. lets hear your great ideas?

Your problem pulsar is you play everyone as friends. Your friends with someone somewhere. with no honor to who your actually with. Im in azgd. and I see you give a fleet to a player in azgd...and you hate them supposedly while being MOC. Your not one to be trusted in an alliance to pull something like that...shows who you were really...your were azgd in xtreme...we got your fleet for free so please bring on the next server with your ideas...Im gonna kill it

I agree with most of the things you say dredd :thumbup: specially the raider part as its the only way a new player can catch up with those with huge mines like u and gozar. but your hate against pulsar is out of control. If u dont understand pulsar retirement hit then its clear to me that u know nothing about her. Its almost funny how wrong u are lol :wall: :wall: :wall:
Are u really dredd or mightyNoze being delusional as always :crazy:
Being Silent does not mean i'm not angry

I agree about more starting resources for new players. It's very frustrating to only build like a couple solar plants and mines and have to wait a few hours to really be able to do much else. :) I really think about a 100k of each resource when you first start up would go a long way towards keeping new players.

I think the stuff about Pulsar was pretty personal. That might have been better addressed in a private message. I will say that it is possible to be friends with someone from a rival alliance, while still hunting others.

^_^ Still very excited about the new server.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

DREDD wrote: any new ideas should only be implemented into future servers. some games have learned that...moved on merging failed servers. at this point if I was creator Id merge servers and seriously take player account. Player account being the mass of your playerbase....not just me...or you pulsar..players of the elite...the middle man. they outnumber us...we need them. So why is zorg taking only elite ideas to profit the elite? we are few, and thats why the game ***** is because of players like you. In game and your voice influencing ideas that are selfish to only your self.

a player like you pulsar will be the only one to benefit from a new server with your ideas in it with no regard to the main playerbase that makes us a real legit game. Im willing to bet you and zorg and having internet sex to cater this new server to your ideas to benefit you....and you will be the next big dog there. which is ok...I will kill the rest making you the next Gozar as you see it. The next xtreme server thats dead. See how proud you are then. How many free rubies You got? I know in past players that close as you are now getting freebies. lets hear your great ideas?

Your problem pulsar is you play everyone as friends. Your friends with someone somewhere. with no honor to who your actually with. Im in azgd. and I see you give a fleet to a player in azgd...and you hate them supposedly while being MOC. Your not one to be trusted in an alliance to pull something like that...shows who you were really...your were azgd in xtreme...we got your fleet for free so please bring on the next server with your ideas...Im gonna kill it
Funny thing is, Dredd, I agree with many of the changes you've suggested that would benefit smaller players (slower deletion of inactives, more res for players who are just starting, etc...)

But then you have to go on, lol... Most of what you said about me honestly isn't even worth responding to. Implying that Zorg has been giving me free rubies or that my ideas are privileged in some way is just ridiculous. As for my retirement from X, I've explained myself enough elsewhere as far as that is concerned. I don't particularly care what you think about it. Those who know me respect me and my choices, and my allies know they can trust me. Can you say the same about yours?

The part where Dredd "jokes" about Pulsar and Zorg having internet sex is enough to get you banned from this forum for at least a month imho. Used to be that players got warned and even banned for way less than that remark. You brought up a few good arguments,Dredd . But then you spiraled out of control . Threatening to deliberately kill the new server just to spite another player is the worst thing you can do. I'm not an admin but heck, if i were one. I'd ban you permanently from this forum and i'd ban your accounts on every server. You literally said you're going to kill it. That's not tilting, that's downright psychotic. I don't care who you were talking to , it's just not done.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

MrSinister wrote:The part where Dredd "jokes" about Pulsar and Zorg having internet sex is enough to get you banned from this forum for at least a month imho. Used to be that players got warned and even banned for way less than that remark. You brought up a few good arguments,Dredd . But then you spiraled out of control . Threatening to deliberately kill the new server just to spite another player is the worst thing you can do. I'm not an admin but heck, if i were one. I'd ban you permanently from this forum and i'd ban your accounts on every server. You literally said you're going to kill it. That's not tilting, that's downright psychotic. I don't care who you were talking to , it's just not done.

I agree with you Sinister. Dredd, I agree with you too. But like stated above, you seemed to rant and your typing fingers got carried away. I can understand (to a degree) your frustrations.

When you do bang your head against that proverbial brick wall, frustrations overflow. Your sentiments are agreed with though but not the "killing" parts, lol.

Can't joke? Why the world *****...everyone taking offense..and I'm the problem lol you'll all meet me if your playing where I play. To make the world a great place again is taking out those who can't take a joke. The weak..would be fun real life..shooting the dumb weak zombies in the head:) good thing its a game then...where I can make fantasies come true and destroy all I can...that's a fun game to me. Not making friends and trying to look as the civil one...I'm gonna just kill ya all with my fleet and tactics

You don't realize there is a certain group of players zorg listened to that the game got so barren. He made changes due to players I talk of...even new servers. They are the enemy...I will destroy for that reason. Rant yes! Enough is enough. I would propose an alliance of death. An alliance to move to each server and simply finish the job...kill what's left. That would be funner than pulsars gleam of hope with us all holding hands...and you get a glorb......domination by dealing death is alliance I'm down for. I been the nice guy...so yes I will spiral out of control and take the game into my hands...KILL EM ALL! Violence solves most problems in a GAME. Just going to be honest and upfront with no sugar coating. I'm am playing all servers now..with allies infiltrated. I will enjoy the circa of many top alliances...and choose the time to start picking you apart