Re: Help us create a great new universe

Something is wrong. When I click to go to my planets, it won't let me, unless I click on the planet picture. I also can not adjust my production percentages or flight speeds.

Edit: Whatever it was, it's fixed now.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

SilverVixen wrote:When you say built on .org (ZE Speed), do you mean the ships and resources will move/load as fast as the speed universe or something else?
Nothing of the sort. Gameplay of the universe will be unaffected. It is just that SPEED universe will be the first that will be linked to the new login system.

The new login system will require an email and a password OR a google account OR a facebook account and it will allow you to login to any of the existing and future universe (including Generals).

The new universe will use this login system. We will introduce this new system in a few days. Many things have cleared up in the last few days and we are hoping that soon we will be able to announce specific dates.

I definitely agree with no (or at least very limited) imperial support at the beginning. I would also strongly argue for no ruby moons for at least the first month... Ruby moons provide way too much of an advantage for those who are able to pay, especially on a server that is brand new.

Hope to see details announced soon!