Kickstarting Reloaded Universe

Greetings everyone,

Zorg Empire Reloaded, our new universe, will launch in a few hours. This makes it a perfect opportunity for us, to share our plan with you. A plan that targets the restoration of Zorg Empire to its former glory.

Either you realized it or not, the last Universe we launched is Massacre at October 2011. This is about 5.5 years ago. To realize how long this is, just try to think any other game that you know, similar to this one, that has not launched a universe for so long and still operates. The fascinating part, is that we exist even longer, having surpassed 8 years of operation!

It's time to say a BIG TRUTH though. A LARGE number of players nowadays, cannot bear competition. It is not just Zorg Empire though, this happens everywhere. The highest populated browser game nowadays, with millions of players, has about 200 active players per world (what we would say a universe). They have thousands of worlds. In the same time, it is very difficult for the player to understand this; they think they compete against millions while in fact, they compete against a few dozens.

So, they find themselves at top 10 and they can see that this game has millions. This feeds their ego and they keep playing a useless pay 2 win game. Lies though are short-footed. Even if the owners will make enough money before it is discovered, such games are bound to sink into extinction. As all pay 2 win games do.

We chose to go against this trend in Zorg Empire and in all the rest of our games. We are small, truth is, a small fish in the ocean. However, we are hard-working and honest. There is a real human being behind every player and we always keep at our mind this simple thing that most forget.

Truth be told though, this has not worked well. 5.5 years without a universe and our active players are now less in 4 universe than it was in 1 universe alone.

This needs to change. For those who like this game or this style of game, you need to consider whether Zorg Empire deserves your support or not. I am not speaking about buying credits. I am speaking about true support, with all ways.

If you are up to support us, follow up my next post.

Re: Kickstarting Reloaded Universe

Once the universe launches, we will be giving what we got to bring some of the old players back but also a handful of new players.
Let's face reality; Out of every 100 new players, it would be great if even 1 manage to stay and play. Let's not analyze why at this point, this is how it works.

We estimate that it will take about a week to kickstart this in the right way. Expect to be a bit lonely in the first few days. We do not have high hopes for the launch. Although, we might be mistaken.

Within a month since the launch, we should be looking to several thousands playing the universe already. How many of these will be active? Well, this is why your support is needed.

You need to recruit newcomers into your alliances.
The new reloaded universe, features a great new thing, called LIVE ALLIANCE CHAT.
Use it to guide your newcomers easily.

Without guiding them, they will not stay. Remember, you need new players and we need new players. Players that have never before played Zorg Empire or any similar game. Or even a browser game. Without "new blood" you cannot hope for a brighter future.

Here we are, ready to invest once again to this new blood. It's going to cost us a lot. Much more than we will take back. Surely, the only way to make it count, is to receive this extra help the game needs from you right now.

That's what we ask from you; simply recruit a few of the newcomers and teach them the basics. Keep doing this as we keep bring new players into the game.

Of course, if you still keep up with players who have played the game before, sending them an invitation can also be helpful. The more veterans rallied up early, the better.

Re: Kickstarting Reloaded Universe

Well I'm always willing to help new players. I did bring in a new player to speed a month or two back. I think the referral link has disappeared or I just can't find it after things got switched around in Jan.

I am planning on bringing in two friends to the new server today though. Will there referral link or should I just tell them to sign up once it launches?

Hopefully, they will stick around. ^_^.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu