Reloaded fails already

Raiders make up most player base of games. Build the dens, kill The raiders again. Good job zorg...let's make a server low player base like the rest...this is what pulsar was hopeful about...LOL! This is a server for cupcakes to play. How about a server you can raid big again like the old days? When more played because was something to do.

Pretty obvious to me..changes zorg made in other servers killed raider player base...now its reloaded..good job

Build the dens... Kill the raider... And watch player base suffer like x had its raider base gutted out. Even without dens zorg suffers greatly of players to play. The gap of elite all servers is huge due to raiding...a new player would have to spend years to catch up...and no raiding to help them= they aren't going to catch up with no opportunity to outproduce me.

Game favors players like me with big accounts already and I don't have to do nothing...like x this server will end the same.

Re: Reloaded fails already

I think that you are completely wrong.

First of all, if there is one thing we have done in the past, is to help raiders raid more. Mostly with the interface. The new interface improves it further and there are more improvements in mind.

From there after, there are multiple gaming styles that we want to see. Not just raiders. Not just miners. Not just fleeters. Turtles are also wanted - who has seen a turtle lately? Hopefully we will soon see one again.

Storage Dens can also give the opportunity for more playing styles, mostly for casual players. Casual players are needed here, you need them.

Expeditions on the other hand, have already given birth to several hybrid strategies. More will arise as storage dens and expeditions are available to everyone.

So far, everything seems fine so your topic title is in fact twisted. If there are any fails, they are certainly less than bingos. Speaking of bingos, there are about 100 players with a fleet! Ok, some have a small fleet but still, it is really something.

How about lending the game some support instead of seeking for issues that do not even exist? First, we heard that rubies are a problem. Only to be revealed later that these top players were not exactly using rubies but expeditions. Then, expeditions were the problem. Only to discover later that they are actually well balanced. Now storage dens are the next to condemn.

It sounds familiar; everything new we introduced is being called out as evil. Well, it is not. It is just new and you need to learn and adapt to it.

Needless to say, the strategy implemented here, is far greater than any other universe. Although, I am not saying this to play any universe down as every universe here is different and brings different elements of gameplay into the field. You are free to choose which is you piece of cake. After all, it is unreal to play all 5 universes in the same time.