Re: Scoreboard Update

First scoreboard seems to be working fine.
Secondly, when you encounter any issues in the game, please use Bugs thread. This ensures a reply within 24 hours.
Finally, in-game admins are not a way to contact us. We only use these accounts for testing things. When you have 5 universes, you can't use in-game admins. We have game-wide administration tools.

Zorg wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:08 pm
This is not the case in Massacre... It is failing to reset weekly and has been for a while, as others have noted. It's not an issue in terms of gameplay so I think many people have been complacent in terms of reporting it as a bug, but it is definitely still not working properly. I just took a look and it is still showing stats from weeks ago.

Pulsar wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 am
Zorg wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:08 pm
This is not the case in Massacre... It is failing to reset weekly and has been for a while, as others have noted. It's not an issue in terms of gameplay so I think many people have been complacent in terms of reporting it as a bug, but it is definitely still not working properly. I just took a look and it is still showing stats from weeks ago.
This helped me understand. It was the weekly update/report. Not scoreboard. When I read this topic, I went and checked scoreboard myself and I saw it was working well. It was the weekly top that had the issue.