WAR

Okay, the rules of wars aside, sort of.

How long does a war last, without any action. The leader of a warred against alliance has gone blue, for a long spell. Most of the members have gone to v mode too, but not all, just one or two are still "active", in the loosest sense of the word. They are too small to attack, still in protection but not doing anything at all. Obviously, without any action taking place, the opposition can petition Zorg to say that nothing is happening but as he has been in vacation mode for so long, I doubt this as actually happened.

So, what happens next? As far as I know, we have forced them in to doing nothing. But petitioning has not taken place. They have not surrendered, have we won? Is it a stalemate? Although, having forced them in to this situation, this seems unfair.

Clarification please, Zorg?

Or, do we wait until at least one of their players over 1 million points returns, then cane them as hard as possible with no bashing rule. Surely this will drive them out, again.

Re: WAR

On general note:
The war rules have always been on the players side.
As far as we are concerned, here are the war rules:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2588

Where administration interferes, is when there is a violation reported by either side and it is only in regards with the bashing rule.

On specific case:
I don't think any clarification is needed. If the opposition leader is in blue, the war can and should be declared finished. Which also means that no bashing rule lifting so be entertained any longer. Surely you can calculate stats for the winner but to me, when a leader goes blue, then this is a clean loss.

On specific case:
I don't think any clarification is needed. If the opposition leader is in blue, the war can and should be declared finished. Which also means that no bashing rule lifting so be entertained any longer. Surely you can calculate stats for the winner but to me, when a leader goes blue, then this is a clean loss.
I disagree that it would be a clean loss as life can happen but I do agree that it was a forfitted war at that point.
--
Happy Hunting and Fly Safe

A clean loss, for sure it was.

The opposition offered nothing apart from moans and capitulation, via v mode or inactivity. Rather than just surrender, accept the loss, they run and hide. So it was very much a clean loss. The clarification from Zorg, much appreciated, it just confirmed what we already knew is all.

Well, you've probably missed this point Alduin, you usually do!

So, for those of limited of intelligence, this is part of the game, DUH! lol.

And, as Zorg has already answered, then your post is as ever, too late and pointless.

Zorg is the Oracle with regards to this game. As for yourself? A Coracle perhaps, a little leather boat, made with twigs, branches. It has the problem that it goes out in to a river and ends up going around in circles. Much like yourself, lol.