Immortality

Q: how can i become immortal in ZE ?
A: 1-grow fair enough; not necessarily HUGE.
2-build Dens so no one will be able to raid your resources EVEN if you leave down your mines production for 10 days
3-get lvl 10 Advance Recycling Technology so guess what ? you get 100% defense regeneration
4-another option... you can not hide your fleet points anymore so fleet hunting is harder than EVER

so if you can not raid someone or even bash his/her defense how can he/she lose something?
fleets...yes... but it is harder than ever

Reloaded with Dens and 100% defense regeneration is ABSOLUTELY ANTI-FUN, ANTI-JOY AND YOU CAN EASILY BECOME IMMORTAL
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Re: Immortality

Alduin wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am
Q: how can i become immortal in ZE ?
A: 1-grow fair enough; not necessarily HUGE.
2-build Dens so no one will be able to raid your resources EVEN if you leave down your mines production for 10 days
3-get lvl 10 Advance Recycling Technology so guess what ? you get 100% defense regeneration
4-another option... you can not hide your fleet points anymore so fleet hunting is harder than EVER

so if you can not raid someone or even bash his/her defense how can he/she lose something?
fleets...yes... but it is harder than ever

Reloaded with Dens and 100% defense regeneration is ABSOLUTELY ANTI-FUN, ANTI-JOY AND YOU CAN EASILY BECOME IMMORTAL
That may be true but it is a huge investment to get that tech or a shell large enough to stop thousands of ships if the attacker is committed. Also Missile still destroy defenses.
--
Happy Hunting and Fly Safe

I agree with Mana.
Coming from the Reloaded server, I didn't see even ONE player that manages to hide all of his resources this way.
Storage dens help a lot to make you less profitable to attack, but they barely cover a meaningful amount.
In addition, each level of storage den is less efficient (I checked!) compared to its price, so it's a HUGE investment into pretty much nothing.
On top of that, the top players have ridiculously large fleets which would crash even the hardest of shells (in the coming decade, at least).

How to become immortal? Just go to v-mode. Then you'll occupy those slots on the galaxy forever.

Alduin, I think you're trying to get at a different point. You're trying to say that it's too easy to defend, and that it ruins the fun of the game.
The stated points above by mana and me counter that argument.

Well, it is Alduin , "The Coracle". Going around and around in circles, trying to convince everybody, even himself that he's right, lol.

You might find that there's never, ever a positive in anything he rambles on about.

With reference to his normal, inane ramblings, you others seem to be correct. To get to that level of so called "immortality", then it would take many years to get to that point, if ever. If or when somebody does, they can still be got at, it makes it more of a challenge. Rather than sit back and moan, figure it out, take the fight to them. But unless it's an instant thing, then those of limited game play and intelligence will just whinge.

Round and around, the CORACLE goes!!!

It is what I would call a gaming myth. No matter how many plasma turrets and antiballiastic missiles you have, you can eventually be worn down. Going into vmode does nothing more than hold your space, an echo of what was and what may be again. Fleets cone and go, buildings (excluding defence) and research persist though even when all else has turned to dust and been recycled. When I eventually leave (a long way off at this point hopefully) , I hope to leave a huge farm empire with enough defence so, unless someone uses hundreds of missiles, only the strongest can get through. Hopefully also with storage dens big enough to rebuild a good raiding party from the safe res to begin a rebuild of my fleets