Re: New Universe - 10 years Anniversary

Runcho wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:54 pm
Any updates on the development of the new universe? Some of us got so hyped about it, but we haven't heard anything for so long now. Have you managed to finish and test some of the segments the new universe will offer? Do you have any ETA on when we can expect the new universe?
we have 5 universes already
3 of them are dead
1 is half-dead
only 1 active universe
what's logic for a new one? when all of universes are same old sh*t ?
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Some testers would be a good idea actually. This would save us all the first day updates that usually happen while we could also get some first input. Anyone interested for testing, please send me a PM here with the title BETA TESTER APPLICATION and also include your account email (as it appears here.

Once the universe is ready for testing, it will open for you and allow registrations. We are not there yet though, do not expect this to open right away. We first need to move to beta stage.

Zorg wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:21 pm
Some testers would be a good idea actually. This would save us all the first day updates that usually happen while we could also get some first input. Anyone interested for testing, please send me a PM here with the title BETA TESTER APPLICATION and also include your account email (as it appears here.

Once the universe is ready for testing, it will open for you and allow registrations. We are not there yet though, do not expect this to open right away. We first need to move to beta stage.

any time soon we'll see another Generals Tournament ?
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

-Easy Mode Fleet Save: Increase the available hold time on Expedition Missions and remove negative results on max hold. Make recalled expedition missions invisible on phalanx.

-Change restrictions on home planet relocation. Maybe once every season but only available on the first 3 days of the season.

-Restore the combat event generation when probes have been destroyed. Add it as a trigger to send email notification.

Is the beta testing still ongoing?
I am a liar in every debate
I rule the forces that fuel your hate

when the fire in your heart leaves and comes to an end
then quietly I'll go to sleep