Re: A refresh of auditing staff needed? Is it time for a change?

Not just creating an issue Big Guy, just stating facts.

I mean, again, as said before, no disrespect but, yourself, excluding this topic, is it 7 posts in the last year?

Megamedes, until I posted this topic, he hadn't been seen since when? Ah yes, August 2017!!!!

Pulsar, the most frequent poster, but until April just past, nothing since June last year.

I might be wrong with the above, but I think I'm correct.

Yes, you're all mods, doesn't that mean something else? I mean, not written down, but you know, you're sort of representatives for the game. Zorg's eyes and ears in the forums. But until someone posts something that, well, you all seem to take personally, then to be honest, you're just players like the rest of us and really, don't do a lot in here.

Perhaps you hadn't noticed but it seems to need a shot in the arm around here. And, from what all three of you have stated in comments here, in this post, YOU ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT with each other!!!! A first as you all seem to admit. lol.

So, perhaps something good has come from it, it's woken you all up.

From a serious point of view though, I do think that a refresh WOULD help. Give players responsibility, they might make an effort. Rather than it stagnating like it has now.

Now, here's a great example of things, how it used to be. A great topic, a brilliant read. Do you actually remember these ol' days??

The immortal "SLASH"!

https://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewt ... 642#p37438

Re: A refresh of auditing staff needed? Is it time for a change?

Oz, you as a normal player are just as capable of creating forum topics, asking questions, and encouraging postive forum activity as any of the mods are. In fact, anyone can do this! The only real unique power mods have comes to updating and editing posts, locking topics, and of course generally moderating posts if things begin to get out of hand. If you know players who aren't on the forums who would benefit from asking questions or being more active here, please encourage them to do so! I'm more than happy to weigh in with whatever useful information or expierence I have, as I'm sure are others. Likewise, if you see a problem with something in the forums, feel free to PM me or any of the mods and I'm sure we'll do our best to take care of it.

The simple fact is, forum activity has gradually dropped off quite significantly in the past several years (as has general game activity on every server, bar Reloaded).

I think this topic has run its course and what should be said has been said. This no longer seems very positive or productive, so I am locking it.