Re: New uni coming out?

One of the reasons why the new uni has been delayed, is the increase in Reloaded activity. I know that new universes create interest and a lot of players come to play and this is always good for the game and the balance sheet. However, the fun is not always long lived and when it comes to the expense of existing universes, it can do more harm than good.

Our current objective is to support the increased activity in Reloaded as we try to do with ads. Ads performance has not been particular pleasing as of late though. We are away from the target we have set, of how many new players we can attract per day. Which means that opening a new universe now, will mostly recycle existing players. It's not the best of ideas.

Therefore, we are currently experimenting with ad budget. If we manage to hit a sweet spot, then the release of a new universe will be imminent.

I think this is the worng mentality here. The reason we are asking (the old players) what is going on with the development of the new universe is because it is going to bring something new to the table. The game doesn't receive any updates at all, the newly developed stuff are only related to new universes. As cool as it sounds for everybody to get a fresh start when looking into a newly developed feature what are you doing right now? You are bringing new players into 3 years old universe where they quickly fall off. Isn't that just as bad as releasing a new universe?

I posted few weeks ago about the current problem with reloaded. There are almost 8700 "active" accounts currently, from which 7500 are with 0 points. Pretty much all systems are now cluttered with 5 to 7 colonies per. How is that helthier for the game?

I support the missionary's position ^^^^^^^^UP THERE^^^^^^^^ +1

Runcho wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:48 am
The reason we are asking (the old players) what is going on with the development of the new universe is because it is going to bring something new to the table.

I'd also like for the Jupiter universe to come when it comes because it will be a pretty special uni. just want good/rare features like the one's in reloaded and generals tournament to stick to.

This is a age old argument going back years personally iv had 3year break from this just started again in reloaded the same answer back then is the same now till this game is turned into app for ios and android for the mainstream sheep to play because only best players are left here playing their food the mainstream sheep)only play app based games now

mickylove wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:12 pm
This is a age old argument going back years personally iv had 3year break from this just started again in reloaded the same answer back then is the same now till this game is turned into app for ios and android for the mainstream sheep to play because only best players are left here playing their food the mainstream sheep)only play app based games now

I made this a suggestion a while ago and no one ever even commented on it..