Talking out of School

RogueSpear wrote in another thread:
...unless like mintaka you donate huge amounts of money...
Perhaps I should be honored that he thinks I'm generous, but it came across that he believes I bought my way into my position in this game. I did not. This may be bad, but I haven't purchased a single ZorgRuby. I got to my place by steady play and a fair number of profitable hits.

Re: Talking out of School

ice wrote:you know he is telling the truth
you are just to small of a person to know that he could beat you at anytime and at least somebody is tring to tell the truth

Ummm you are flaming SBT why??? You must be looking toward being the main attraction at your own funeral.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

hmmm *makes a note*

also i have been getting a lot of love on the forums. i advise all those with a beef, to take it up with my fleet. thank you all

also i was just ribbing on Mitaka. you cant pay for a fleet like his... you just cant. also for great growth you cant rely on the mine production but on raids and fleets. and those things are not very much affected by rubies
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Sadbutrue wrote:hmmm *makes a note*

also i have been getting a lot of love on the forums. i advise all those with a beef, to take it up with my fleet. thank you all

also i was just ribbing on Mitaka. you cant pay for a fleet like his... you just cant. also for great growth you cant rely on the mine production but on raids and fleets. and those things are not very much affected by rubies
Wait Sad, I am confused. How many rubies did it take to buy your fleet? :lol:

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh