Regarding AZGUARD and MARK OF CHAOS

Being the newb I am. I am wondering on how AZGUARD and MARK OF CHAOS have grown so phenomenally in terms of members in less than three weeks. I am going to go on a leg here and assume that the alliances in question are from different out-of-game communities (different games, sites etc...). But I would like clarification if possible from the alliances themselves if they are from "elsewhere".

It is quite interesting to see if these alliances would be able to organise sufficiently to impose a galactic hegemony. Even if unorganised, they are still a potent force, don't you think?

Re: Regarding AZGUARD and MARK OF CHAOS

It's possible they're metagaming groups from outside. I'm sure that's not wholly it though. Both have sent me messages asking me to join.

Players tend to flock to alliances in the belief that they'll keep them safe.
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block

It's quality not quantity. ;) I too have received mails asking to join them.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

The advantage of being the lone guy in a gang fight is that you don't have to worry about hitting the wrong person.
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block

Both seem to be pretty disorganised at the moment; although, AZGUARD seems to have it's own terminology on it's alliance info page that I haven't seen around here yet - It hints towards at least a core of players from another community (or they are not as disorganised as I believe).

They both certainty have the powers of numbers, give them time - and an opponent, and they will probably dominate the game if they're smart. Provided no one else moves in of course. ;)
The advantage of being the lone guy in a gang fight is that you don't have to worry about hitting the wrong person.
Unfortunately you are the lone guy in the fight.

arshalo wrote:haha ;) vengeance with Quality :P maybe true but we look better =p

*giggles in the corner behind a massive shield *
"Vengeance with Quality" I like that... possible marketing line maybe?

Hey guys its all fun and games to we get zerg'd ya know,
Fluffians are teh leader's of Zerging, we are the fluffians,
What we lack in quality, we easily make up in numbers

And i can see us drowning in a sea of AZ and MOC ;-;
Dafluffeh, Leader of the fluffeh peoples, and leader of the United defence of Leporids.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend
Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
When in doubt, empty the magazine ^^