Re: Out of resources

curtis wrote:wtf thats stupid
No curtis it is not stupid, it is part of the game. He was an experienced player and knew that if the account was left in vacation mode for a month it would go into the deletion que and get deleted. It was his choice. I hate to see that he is truly gone but nothing we can do.
OneWingedAngel wrote:is it possible the admin team save account details then if did want to return would be possible?
From the information on accounts that I have gleened from the admin, the answer to that is no. Once it is deleted because of inactivity/extended vacation... that is it. If he wants to play again he will have to start a new account..
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

In similar games, if i am not mistaken, if the player purchases the premium usage resource (in this case Zorg Rubies) the timer for inactive account deletion is extended much further than one month.

I think this is what the admins here should look into as I'm sure Mintaka bought some rubies, i am also sure he did not think the same purge that gets inactives would get him too.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

It wasn't 30 days of inactivity that got me, as I logged into my account a couple of times to keep it alive. Apparently there's an unstated 30 day limit on vacation that deletes an account without warning.

Nice.

Losing 17 'gated moons, plus a huge fleet and all my developed planets like that is.....well... fatal.

Wow. I thought that VM deletion was old news- especially since Coolhand was the first to go and it was widely publicized.

So, no chance of trying your skills without all the whistles and bells? Disappointing really. I did after you wiped me clean.

Good luck to you, Mintaka. All hail the new Number Ones.

There is only one way to get your account deleted; Not logging in for 31 days (Admin deletion as well, but currently admin deletion takes place only on rare ocassions and only after request / rules violation).

After reading this post, we have made it so that accounts with 50 rubies or more, will escape the 31 days deletion meter.