Out of resources

I entered (v) mode because I ran out of the three critical resources in ZorgEmpire: Time, Interest and Patience.

The game was fun for quite a while, moreso because I've managed to reach rank #1 and hold it for over 4 months. It takes constant attention though and I haven't had the time or interest for continuous probing and attacks for a few weeks.

I've been expecting some game changes for most of that time. Rapidfire most of all, but also a correction to the combat engine so that it doesn't favor the defense so heavily and kill heavy ships, even RIPs too easily. ACS attack would be a nice addition. With ostensibly the largest fleet in the game, it's more of a threat to me than a benefit, but the fleet speed-changing options that should come with ACS attacks would be quite useful.

I may be back in a while if I can find a reserve supply of Time, Interest and Patience. :)

Good luck to all the ZorgEmpire Players!

Re: Out of resources

:( Bye Bye, Mintaka. We will miss you. And Squirrel will probably pass you in a few weeks, so when you do come back, you will have a challenge again. ;)

And has anyone heard anything about Rapid Fire or any of the other promised additions?

I told you some time ago that being Number 1 would be a major bore.

Good luck to you, Mintaka. Whatever you choose to do. It has been an honor.

Mintaka,

Hope to see you back when some of those things change.

It has been a long and dominant reign.

#1 since I joined. #1 to this day.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

an ode to mintaka

mintaka mintaka ruler supreme
who sent fear to players in their dream
your mighty fleet came like a flash
and sent the guys fleet up in ash
you showed no mercy to weak or strong
well miss you mintaka now your gone
but if you choose to stay and play
ill make sure i keep my fleet out off your way
cause if you find it which im sure you will
ill have to buy more headache pills
:D :D :D
good luck
when i bite i bite hard dont mess with the fish

cardsharksam wrote:an ode to mintaka

mintaka mintaka ruler supreme
who sent fear to players in their dream
your mighty fleet came like a flash
and sent the guys fleet up in ash
you showed no mercy to weak or strong
well miss you mintaka now your gone
but if you choose to stay and play
ill make sure i keep my fleet out off your way
cause if you find it which im sure you will
ill have to buy more headache pills
:D :D :D
good luck
Haha, that's cool, nice work, i'm sure he'll love it!

Good luck with whatever you choose to do Mintaka, come back soon! :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Nothing wrong with going out on top. You made some laugh,made some cry,and probably made even more wonder why!Was an honor to know you...and even more so to not have fallin victim to a squashing! Good luck in your journey and would not bother me to cross paths with you again..in this game or the next. Enjoy the breather and God Speed!

I will not say goodbye Mintaka the moon maker. I will instead wish you luck in whatever you do and hope that you eventually find that reserve of resources to come back with ship turrets blazing.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!