Vacation mode disabled???

Anyone been able to go in vacation mode since server was down yesterday??

have not done a thing for last 6 hours..trying to go in vacation mode and getting that...
You cannot go into vacation mode if you are building or researching anything. Try again once you are not doing any of these things.

gettin lame here...Mintaka might have a good idea..Appears from player side of things commitment to get game going forward on development side is lax ..and with the circumstances in which Malphage was hit alot of active zorg rubies users could be on their way to somewhere else to play.

Re: Vacation mode disabled???

True! Malphage's hit was very very unfair, he could not do anything, he couldn't even login to the game :evil:
What is going on??? I heard about this game from my friend who said so many good things about it so I decided to join but now I see lots of problems with it and people have began to talk of leaving the game :cry: :cry:
**“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness”
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace”** - General Sparrow

gumppy wrote:Anyone been able to go in vacation mode since server was down yesterday??

have not done a thing for last 6 hours..trying to go in vacation mode and getting that...
You cannot go into vacation mode if you are building or researching anything. Try again once you are not doing any of these things.

gettin lame here...Mintaka might have a good idea..Appears from player side of things commitment to get game going forward on development side is lax ..and with the circumstances in which Malphage was hit alot of active zorg rubies users could be on their way to somewhere else to play.
1) Make sure there are no ships in production. If you build ships on all your planets, you will have to go to the Shipyard on all of them. Check the shipyard(s) when you are taking down the Resource production on your planets.

2) Go to OVERVIEW. From there you will see if there is any activity on any of your planets. If there are no buildings in production on your planets, manually check your moons for the same. Building Production for Moons is not reflected in the Overview, so you have to go to each moon.

3) If that still doesn't work, make sure you aren't researching anything.

Still no luck? EMAIL the admin.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

I think the only requirement for vacation mode is...
"You cannot go into vacation mode if you are building or researching anything. Try again once you are not doing any of these things."

My theory....
Sometimes I check my planets and there are still ships under construction when it was suppose to be completed hours ago. Same for buildings. I refresh the page and ta-da! Everything's done. :D
My guess is sometimes the game thinks that you are still building something, so you have to check every building and shipyard page of every planet. Maybe it does not need to be the building or shipyard. Maybe just overview. Or maybe the resource screen.

5 times I went to vacation mode.
1st was the automatic. When there were still major bugs of vacation mode.
2nd was ok.
3rd I had to set all my mines to 0%
4th was ok.
5th I had problems again, I checked all queues then I tried again. OK

I don't want to do a 6th or 7th vacation to confirm it. :D
Seasons end.

I had to go into each of my moon's and cancel building production in a few of them before I was able to go into Vacation mode. My Overview screen was already clear. I had shut down resource production in each planet as well. That was this past Thursday.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

I had to go to each planet and moon I had and refresh the page once I did that I was able to go into V mode. Im just stating the obvious but it goes without question that you cannot be building any ships or buildings or have fleet out at the time you enable V mode.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato