Re: away for more than 2months...

Note that your account will be deleted 30 days after you enter vacation mode regardless of whether you log in or not.

I have the gaping-hole-where-my-account-used-to-be to prove it. There was no warning, no email, no (i) status. So you must leave vacation mode before 30 days. (or whatever the actual limit is)

-- The deleted-player formerly known as Mintaka.

Mintaka wrote:Note that your account will be deleted 30 days after you enter vacation mode regardless of whether you log in or not.

I have the gaping-hole-where-my-account-used-to-be to prove it. There was no warning, no email, no (i) status. So you must leave vacation mode before 30 days. (or whatever the actual limit is)

-- The deleted-player formerly known as Mintaka.
were you gonna come back to the game? ask admin if they still have your details on file to be reactivated
would be cool if you returned!

supercow wrote:I dont think there is anyway you can change it, but i would just ask if i were you, do you have like a PSP or a cell phone you could bring with you to sign in and get out of vacation then go back into vacation?
You don't have to leave vacation, you just have to log in.

As in, type in your info and then hit Login. And you're done. Your inactive status is reset.

Urweirdsaysi wrote:You don't have to leave vacation, you just have to log in.

As in, type in your info and then hit Login. And you're done. Your inactive status is reset.
Urweirdsaysi... did you miss reading what Mintaka wrote?
Mintaka wrote:Note that your account will be deleted 30 days after you enter vacation mode regardless of whether you log in or not.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!