Dear ZE Community

Dear ZE community,

the reason I decided to create the Zorg Empire Fleeters Academy,we will have maximum 20 students at a time, was because for some time now, I noticed many players started hiding behind defenses and are afraid to build fleets, as there are huge fleets that can smash then in a single blink of the eye, all I have to say for those that would like to be fleeters is that we had the same situation when we started playing this game, there were at that time big fleets and great masters which became myth for ZE lovers:

The one I never had the opportunity to talk was Mintaka he was in vacation mode when I started playing and never came back.
SquirrelOnCracks, that one I had the chance to knew as he smashed my fleet while I was fast a sleep on the Keyboard, was great when after his hit he sent a PM wishing me a good rebuild and fast recover.
Khan, for that one all I can say is that after he destroy my fleet, and I PM him congratulating him for the great hit , he offers to help me with advises, since then following it I never was hit again, and by the time there were big hammers in the game, I will just name some of them as I was to 200 at the time so were many over me, the order I will write their names are also the respect I had for then as players not only for their big fleets or points,

First and best of all is Gumppy if someone deserve to be top #1 in this game that is him, he never slept at least with both eyes, he was always on and at every Phalanx detection all his slots were full for many hours, Istalris a master which never left a question answered and gave advises to everybody, SadbutTrue, The Templar, Slash, Noodle,Defiant,Zookon and many others.
All I and my mates Bobrox200 and Skirmish have to offer for the candidates is a true and sincere friendship and as much advises and help they need, not a safe harbor, and ask the players which are more then 20 ranks over any of our students to make a special Nap until end on July, giving them the chance to be attacked and attack players at almost the same level, after that I believe we will have again some nice fleets on ZE and some good players.

Hope that will help the community to start again being an excite place for fun, and I am looking for any suggestion that could help the accomplishment of that idea.

Happy hunting for all, and be safe