Who has the biggest planet?

Hey guys :)

I just felt like this would be an interesting talking point, i just colonised the 5th place planet in my system and found an totally awesome one :D
It has 363 fields! I know that a friend of mine has a planet with 335 fields which is pretty awesome.
So my question is, is there anyone who can beat my 363 fields? Who has the biggest planet out there? Post your discoveries and brag away! :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: Who has the biggest planet?

Really? Wow that's quite a find you have there :) Nice one.
Anyone else that can beat Neo's? Wonder if theres someone with something stupid like 1000.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Awesome ;)

Can anyone beat 106 fields? This is some serious business! :lol:

-Istalris-

Nice ;) Although im getting slightly worried this is turning into a "Who has the smallest planet". Having a planet with 80 fields isn't a good thing! :lol:
We want biiig planets! :D (congrats on the 351! ;) )

-Istalris-