Cowards Abound.

I Keep coming online to find that I have been attacked, but when I go to retaliate,.... my attacker is in vacation mode. Even though they are ranked 60-80 places higher than me. That is totally cowardly and should not be allowed. I would say that there should be a "vacation timer" or an "attack timer" That would mean that vacation mode would not be allowed within 24 to 48 hours of any offensive actions. OR,.... only allow vacation mode 2 or 3 times a year.

It is complete BS that I am prevented from retaliating by some coward who only logs on every 3 days then goes back into vacation mode... really it amounts to cheating if you are able to attack and then go invulnerable.

Re: Cowards Abound.

I couldn't say that players are using Vacation mode in that manner, but it would probably be a good idea to have a 24-48 hour Active play requirement between Vacation modes.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

I agree. Vacation mode is not a cheat. I have it used it myself when I knew I would not be able to manage my fleet. However, I would also acknowledge that it can be used as a way to jump on every 3 days, do your business and slink back into Vacation mode. I think a 24-48 hour Active mode requirement between "Vacations" would be a good deterrent to anyone attempting to use it in that way.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

DELETE "cheat"
INSERT "Ninja"

conclusion......LAME

Who can actually go on vacation every 3 days? i agree with Kahn... but I think a 1 week minimum between vacation modes would be more appropriate.

really though,...IDC this game isn't much more than a glorified spreadsheet with a chronological element. I just think that particular tactic is lame and cowardly and exploiting game mechanics as they are now.

Khan wrote:I agree. Vacation mode is not a cheat. I have it used it myself when I knew I would not be able to manage my fleet. However, I would also acknowledge that it can be used as a way to jump on every 3 days, do your business and slink back into Vacation mode. I think a 24-48 hour Active mode requirement between "Vacations" would be a good deterrent to anyone attempting to use it in that way.

This will happen shortly.

Zorg wrote:
Khan wrote:I agree. Vacation mode is not a cheat. I have it used it myself when I knew I would not be able to manage my fleet. However, I would also acknowledge that it can be used as a way to jump on every 3 days, do your business and slink back into Vacation mode. I think a 24-48 hour Active mode requirement between "Vacations" would be a good deterrent to anyone attempting to use it in that way.

Zorg wrote:

Very cool.

Khan Noonian Singh