Re: War Rules for mercs

no they can......after the rule is lifted after 24 hour commensation of the war...
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

wait.. I'm confused now :lol:

So after the 24 hours, Merc can hit a warring alliance's one planet more than 5 times every 24 hours and the warring alliance can attack the merc's one planet more than 5 times per 24 hours?

OR

Mercs can be attacked more than 5 times per planet per 24 hours but can't attack warring alliance more than 5 times per planet per 24 hours?

.. just want to clarify before I accidentally break some rules :?

i have a proposition.... i thinl thatt each side eb allowed 1 merc, but as 1 adds a merc each time, the other side be allowed to add 2 mercs, it makes the war more fun....
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

I think there is another amendment that needs to be considered.

If a war is declared and a mercenary assigned to either or both, attacking or defending parties, that mercenary should then be bound by the declaration of war until the war ends.

This isn't Magic the Gathering, a mercenary shouldn't be allowed to just offer their services, instantly attack with a Ball of Lightning, "channel fireball," and then just back out of the war whenever they want.

If that isn't logical, then just disperse with the whole mercenary thing already and keep the wars between the declaring and defending parties.

Av
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.