Re: War Rules for mercs

but its unfair that if lets say me vs. krieg

im 1 person agaisnt 33

so shouldnt i be able to hire 33 mercs? instead f them hiring 33? that makes it a little complicated, confusing, unfair, and really , really of a "huh" situation.....i think it should be fliped......a individual be able to hire as many mercs as the alliance's 1/4 the members.....
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Beast(ahsan) wrote:but its unfair that if lets say me vs. krieg

im 1 person agaisnt 33

so shouldnt i be able to hire 33 mercs? instead f them hiring 33? that makes it a little complicated, confusing, unfair, and really , really of a "huh" situation.....i think it should be fliped......a individual be able to hire as many mercs as the alliance's 1/4 the members.....
... if you think about it, the war turned out just perfect, you v. krieg. I was the only merc on kriegs side and i was in v-mode... lol... i don't think you should be complaining.

(and still have trouble understanding your writing... :lol: )
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

Arariel wrote:Weresloth, you posted Torgard's post which said that the smaller merc cap would be applied to both sides, so in a pva war, both sides would have one merc. So, what are you really trying to say?
You restated what I said; I don't understand what you're getting at? Ahsan wanted the cap to be 1/4th the alliance's members and I said it was stupid because he was the one declaring the war. An alliance isn't going to declare war on a single person; the only reason why they would is because that person is attacking their members (i.e. a high ranking player) so the single person wouldn't even feasibly need a merc.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Weresloth wrote:
Arariel wrote:Weresloth, you posted Torgard's post which said that the smaller merc cap would be applied to both sides, so in a pva war, both sides would have one merc. So, what are you really trying to say?
You restated what I said; I don't understand what you're getting at? Ahsan wanted the cap to be 1/4th the alliance's members and I said it was stupid because he was the one declaring the war. An alliance isn't going to declare war on a single person; the only reason why they would is because that person is attacking their members (i.e. a high ranking player) so the single person wouldn't even feasibly need a merc.
Oh, so am I correct in saying that both sides would have been limited to one merc each if the war had continued?

It doesn't matter. The player wouldn't need a mercenary anyway, it's unnecessary because it's improbable.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]