Re: War Rules for mercs

:roll: I vote we just get rid of mercs all together.with all the confusion somebody will break a rule people will get angry and the entire situation will start to deterirate.mercs are more trouble than the are worth

:Doh:
Last edited by Dr_triad3 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Re: War Rules for mercs

hmmm... while my 2 cents would have to be...

mercs should have to come into the forums and state that while be joining the war. then the alliance leader would have to aknowlage them and state that they agree to let them join there side. Then there should be a 24 hour period in witch the merc would have to wait so that the opposing alliance can aknowlage there new threat. when the 24 hours is up then the damage done by or agenist would count to the TD. when the merc wishes to leave the war, he then would state in the the forums, then they would have a 48 hour period in witch thay would be forced to stay in the war because of the whole france VS mexico thing :lol:

with my line of thought pattern i'd say that the wars should be limited to a max of 2 active mercs per side tops with a maximum of 10 mercs highered per war... :shock:
if some one is to call a player verses alliance war then that player must be at lest 1/2 the size of the strongest player of that alliance (stairs at ahsan) this would then prevent any player that is under 10k points from calling a war and highering mercs to do 99% of the dirty work. :o

and i'm sure i could think of more but i'm to to lazy at the moment XD

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1b_9A2E ... re=related

sloth this is totally its own thread
how i'm still around.... no one knows...