Re: [All Universes] Discussion about Game development

Cazzo wrote:Just because Xtreme has more players doesnt mean Standard is for casual gamers. XTreme is full of arcade with insane speed and production settings. Build quick, die quick. Strategy isnt required, just luck.
You obviously havnt played Zorg in Extreme much and your also not very high the ranks so i feel your comment isnt really backed up. There is alot of strategy involved. I find standard very boring (my opinion). Extreme runs at a perfect speed for me.

Istalris wrote:
TheLegend_Torgard wrote:Just wondering when the new Techs and Ships are coming...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2434

Just wondering when people are going to read before they post.
And what does that have to do with you?

I speak to Zorg on chat and alot of developments are not added straight away to that topic but they are happening as i have seen them in game so Togard was just asking a general question on a 'General discussion' post. Its for a mod to redirect not a 'player' to try and berate another.

If you have the time to troll the posts then you must have time to play the game.. The VM is a popular button of choice for you right now i have seen. :)

Going back to game development. Im liking how much more involved Zorg has become in the game, and the additions of Rankings, and profiles are a great add. Im also glad to see the ACS being tested.. Good work Zorg

1 warning for trolling
-neoshagrath

Covering snide remarks, even with legit subjects regarding the topic, is still trolling.

The topic says "Discussion about Game development". Not discussion about specific players.

Lastly, even players (not only mods) can contribute for a better forum by sharing information and imparting their knowledge to other players and even mods.
Seasons end.

NitzerEbb wrote:Its pretty disappointing that there is no ACS attack planned for standard universe. Thats the only thing i waited for, spent money and also pretty much the only reason to keep on playing. Without ACS attack its basically a one-man-show with no teamwork required at all (and who can spend more rubies to buy ressources, moons). It should be reconsidered and i think most players will accept a downtime in order to receive new features in future (not only ACS). Why should ppl bother to register in standard universe with no hope to get some fleets cause players have registered months earlier and are invincible. ACS attack is a must-have. Without it, the reputation will drop imo much more.

Furthermore i dont think standard universe is doing so well. The situation wont get better with a new universe and ACS attack feature which will attract ppl away from the standard uni of course. Ive seen other games where admins raised up a new universe every month but in the end u have ghost servers and ppl will get more and more angry cause of the inactivity.
I agree that standard is in wanting of an A.C.S attack. The downtime can be minimal and would greatly increase Standard game-play enjoyment. And as previously stated by Nitzer, incorporating this attack system into standard should bring about a more balanced system of allied co-operative game-play. As an excited Standard server player; I would rather not have to start anew on another server in order to enjoy game improvements.