Re: [All Universes] Discussion about Game development

KarrothMelu wrote:Or the huge fleeters will leave in frustration, allowing those beneath them to grow more efficiently.
What KM said. The loss of some disgruntled fleeters doesn't mean standard has no future.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Jedi wrote:Standard server is going trough the same procedure as Xtreme did, players waiting for acs attack getting their hopes up with announcements and in the end after long waiting the hopes get crushed.
No need to whine about it anymore and accept the facts, you already came so far without acs attack and surely you can go even much further.
If you want acs attack that badly wait for the new server and join there.

I have stayed out of this for long enough but now I need to input that.standard was never promised acs attack and from the beginning it was scheduled not to.nor does standard need this.standard is meant for casual players and this kind of devolpment there could likely scare that base away.ultimatly if you want to play X-treme join X-treme.simple as that.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Dr_triad3 wrote:
Jedi wrote:Standard server is going trough the same procedure as Xtreme did, players waiting for acs attack getting their hopes up with announcements and in the end after long waiting the hopes get crushed.
No need to whine about it anymore and accept the facts, you already came so far without acs attack and surely you can go even much further.
If you want acs attack that badly wait for the new server and join there.

I have stayed out of this for long enough but now I need to input that.standard was never promised acs attack and from the beginning it was scheduled not to.nor does standard need this.standard is meant for casual players and this kind of devolpment there could likely scare that base away.ultimatly if you want to play X-treme join X-treme.simple as that.
u was wrong Dr_triad3 ... we have been promised .. there will be have a vote for acs on standard
then suddenly its say "there will be no acs here"
so what u think about the other user feeling now
Administrator wrote:No one from us wants to see a single player leave but unfortunately we cannot please everyone.
At this present time, we will implement ACS attack on the new universe and test it there. This is expected to happen in November.

Once a month of flawless operation passes (in the new universe, so minimum time to occur is December), we will put a site-wide voting poll in both existing universes. Each player with playing time of over 15 days will be forced to vote. If a 65% votes in favor of ACS attack, we will implement it.

This is the best and the most fair solution for everyone.

After all, it would be a suicide to universe reliability if we implemented it untested (Beta Server testing is less than enough). So there is no better option either.
if u say we never been promising .. then this acc maybe not the real administrator
no offence ... player on both server are zorg player .. so we need acs too
No Turtle Allowed On This Area

you ignore the second part.something about standard being intended for casual players.If you aren't casual and want acs attack maybe you should go to Xtreme.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Rava, i didnt see anything about standard in that quote you made. Unless that quote is from the standard forum. I also, like triad, never heard anything about standard getting acs attack. If I'm wrong please correct me.
Live for The Guard, Die for The Guard.