Re: [All Universes] Discussion about Game development

Well now I see your dilema.but consider 2 things,the majr playerbase to standard are casual players.If you have become more than that why not prove yourself in X-treme?the whole fun of the game is climbing up anyways so why not do it in a place that has a weapon ideal to semi new players.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Speaking as someone who started playing Standard the day it was opened and still hasn't gotten RIPs, I don't think those top fleeters have a right to speak for the entire player base of Standard. Yes, Elm, Rava, and others like them would love ACS Attack on Standard. But they are atypical examples. I personally have never bought rubies on Standard. I won't say I'm the fastest grower (because I'm too lazy to raid :P), but I'd say I'm average in growth speed. Currently ranked 65th on Standard. Now look where I am in Xtreme. That proves that it is possible to climb the ranks in Xtreme, and ya a new start is nice, but climbing the ranks is fun, not to mention the awesome Xtreme players you meet.

Speaking as a casual player of Standard, I'm fine without ACS Attack there.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

Being rank 15 on standard and rank 80ish on xtreme (when I'm not in vm), I guess I should probably give my input. I disagree wholeheartedly with the idea not to implement ACS Attack on standard, but I see the reasoning behind it. I wouldn't probably use it (I haven't touched an enemy planet in a while lmao), but I'd like to see the higher players go at one another, especially with regards to the bigger fights up high. Standard has seen exactly one fight with 75m+ TD and while thats partially because it is 16x slower than xtreme, it is also because the ranks have pretty much become stagnant. ACS would break that stagnation and actually make everyone have to watch themselves, something I'm assuming most of the top 20 doesn't do because they realize that attacks are sooooo slow.

I'm happy to see the ACS being brought to xtreme, maybe I'll actually come back and use my fleet over there now :D... My mates over at Grata might be able to use a few BCs :P.

Also ELM, it took me about 7 months or so to go from 0 points to where I am now on xtreme and that was without raiding nonstop like I know some people do. Its really not that difficult to get a good amount of points (including being lucky like being the first to catch idiot7 aka thorr after he was temp banned and getting a good 400m res off of that score x2), you just have to try to do it. For the record, I've never bought rubies on EITHER server as well. Never.

Just my two cents.
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIGHT LASERS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OM NOM NOM KTHXBAI

TheLegend_Torgard wrote:Yeah, no need to be a .
Sorry. You aren't going to know anything about development progress if you don't read announcements though, so it makes sense to check first, right?

Edited due to the use of profanity-myrsee
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Feel free to trash talk all you want. With all the different posts that are out there on this subject and all the trollers like you posting BS, I decided to ask.
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)

Istalris wrote:
TheLegend_Torgard wrote:Just wondering when the new Techs and Ships are coming...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2434

Just wondering when people are going to read before they post.
Lmao like people can believe anything from that thread Zorg is such a tosser when was the last time he actually fixed or did something he said he was going to do? usually three months late or not alone at all-or saying he will repeatedly until the zombie apokalypse kills us all.

warning-admin baiting-myrsee