Re: [All Universes] Discussion about Game development

NovacVII wrote:Rava, i didnt see anything about standard in that quote you made. Unless that quote is from the standard forum. I also, like triad, never heard anything about standard getting acs attack. If I'm wrong please correct me.
and u see there are writen xtreme as well?
if u say here are xtreme forum .. then u must know this is discussion about all universe
and i think u dont know english well
if its writing both
its mean 2
so now how much uni we have here?
1?
maybe u need learn more
Last edited by rava on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
No Turtle Allowed On This Area

Um I dont get what your meaning? English is my first language, its obvious that its not your first language. The quote you made had no idication of what forum it was from. Can you post a link to the thread? Or is it in this one?
Live for The Guard, Die for The Guard.

Why do you want Standard to DIE OUT?!?!?!?! The hell give us ACS attack!!! Standard is full of turtles anyway so it'll spin things around a bit. I mean my whole gaming career in ZE is based on Standard and its just plain **ll **it that you want to make the server die out ... ITS OUTRAGEOUS?! Why the hell will you make an identical server like Standard with ACS attack? ITS OUTRAGEOUS?! If you wanna ruin the game for everyone in Standard go ahead, but don't expect any respect from me!

The Federation has spoken
:X
[/size]

Silent. Be Warned!

dont be so hard tarian
we all now fight for better standard universe
and yeah ... we didnt need new standard uni with acs ...but we need our THIS standard uni implement with acs attack
pls no identical uni .. if u do ..u just killing this uni

Seriously, do some research before you speak, who said anything about identical universe. (it will be a new speed universe)
As for standard players already flaming in forum, you should be thankful that you at least got to know that acs attack didn't get implanted and that only after a couple of months since the existence of standard.
While Xtreme players have been waiting for almost 2 years to get that 100% fact clear.
I also play standard but stopped now since I can't take that slow play style, those who can take it will stay playing and so the universe won't die out.
I really am in the mood of swearing even though I don't want to. :evil:

P.S. for those who quit standard because there is no acs attack, it also happened in Xtreme and some of them will still return.

jedi .. i think u should look at this url

http://www.zorgempire.com/forums/viewto ... f=5&t=5577
Greetings,

There has been much controversy lately regarding the implementation of ACS Attack in the X-TREME server. The controversy has been among the players but also among the development team.

We have dedicated much time in order to take a final decision, a decision that will be fair for everyone.

Here are the facts:

* ACS Attack has been promised to X-TREME Universe players while it was always an anticipated feature by the majority of the playerbase (since the game start).
* Not everyone want ACS Attack implemented (For strategy reasons)
* ACS attack will provide more options to all players, giving them the hope and chance to break free from any big player.
* ACS Attack will provide Zorg Empire a positive weapon in the competition
* ACS Attack already has an antidote: It is called ACS Defend
* A large majority of the players have no idea what an ACS Attack is (*Confirmed) but it is more likely they will like the implementation (*Likeness probability is based on short surveys of the playerbase conducted by Zorg).

Here are some of the solutions proposed:

[1]Enable ACS Attack to a new Universe, let current Universes as they are
[2]Definitely enable ACS Attack on X-TREME
[3]Enable ACS Attack on X-TREME but first provide more tools for turtles
[4]Make a poll and the playerbase will decide

Hopefully, the above explanations give you the current picture partially.
The development team has taken final decisions and they are mostly based to official announcements of the past (and not the near past). The announcement below cancels any different announcements of the past.

FINAL DECISIONS

* X-TREME server will get ACS Attack once it is fully operational in Beta Server (Estimated Time:In 15 days: This will also give you preparation time)
* Standard server will not get ACS Attack. We will create in the future an extra IDENTICAL universe as Standard which will have ACS Attack.
* New Universe SPEED will have ACS Attack.
* Any changes on the X-TREME universe are from now on free of relevance of what happens with other universes (This cancels any priority chains that were relevant to other universes progress)
* Especially for the X-TREME Universe, we are open for additional ideas as discussed in: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5419&start=50

The logic behind our decision is that we want to keep Zorg Empire ahead of competition and ACS attack is what we do not currently have. X-TREME server playerbase has been very important for us and we want to deliver what we promised. We admit we had many second thoughts which were primarily sourced by the controversy that was created among the playerbase. In general, we are very sceptical when controversy is created and this is the main reason ACS attack took so long. Time for progress.

This particular decision will give Standard Universe more meaning as people that do not want ACS attack can play there. We CANNOT have a universe named X-TREME without ACS Attack!!! it is completely against the primary logic. People join X-TREME server because they want to compete in the top level and the top level is relevant with ACS Attack in the top level.

You may discuss this at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5419
then u will see not us saying about identical server but zorg it self
correct me if i wrong