Re: [All Universes] Discussion about Game development

Well said Jedi. People who think the top tier in Extreme is unreachable obviously don't have what it takes to try. New people pop up near the top quite often, if you're so confident in your ability to be top tier players, come give it a shot.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Jedi, you are saying what I told you what would happen. I am not saying for etreme to be reset. I am saying when they start a new uni, that what people want. I know that the game should not be reset. Thats why I didnt go to extrem. It was alreay 2 years behind.

And for SPY, I not a dummy. Its given that you are good. And you have earned your spot and I bet you will get closet to the top in a little time. They thing is that when you when from 600 to 48. I bet that was along time ago. When standard had a beging rank of 600, the server was only about 4 months old. I would playing in etreme if I was to start out at tied at the rank of 600. I bet the beging rank now is like 2000 at least.

All that I am saying is that anyone who joins now. Will need intenst playing to to dodge all the crap thrown at them. A top alliance to help them out, scare off you new ACS attacks. There is no way that if one of the top players want someone not to grow. There would be no chance to even begin to grow once you get out of newbe protection. And you guys know that.

Dont get me wrong here. I know that we will not get ACS attack. But show me 1/3 of standard that do not want acs attack. That would not happen. If all you wanted was turtles and builders, then you should have not had attack ships and and only put cargo ships. It a slow server but people like to keep it close and thats what this server is doing. I didnt think it would have been this slow when I started. But I am already donate all the money that I am going to in this game. I am sure that I could play in xtreme, but it would take at least a year to become any type of threat to even someone in the top 600 now because of the points
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

ohh i started at around 2600 in extreme, but hey there were loke 1000 of players before me with 10-15 points.

but you have to understand this, the server we are playing in is endless. it will keep growing and players will keep getting bigger and stronger. thats the fun i am here for, the challenge that we pursue in this server is ever moving. that is why it is extreme and is most challenging. yes a new server is always good to start from base for all players where u can test ur skills against rest of them at a same level. but the scenarios are different ofc.

i have seen players who joined around my time and moved faster ahead of me. even players who restarted after me are way ahead of me just because they are playing hard core. and thats what it is needed to challenge the top players.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

666 wrote:but it would take at least a year to become any type of threat to even someone in the top 600 now because of the points
Lol no, if you know what you're doing you can be top 30 in a couple months.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

OK, that was my fault for not checking the ranks in xtreme befor I talked. I just checked out the ranks and points. You are right to have 1k in points you will be ranked about 750. You are right that it would take acouple of weeks. I was given a chance to start in a server thats been going on for over a year, or a new one. And I bet that if you were just coming to this game, you both would have started in the new one too given that it was said that they would have the same tools.
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

LOL. its ok rava. I know that standard is not going to get what most of us want. I am just telling them the truth that that dont want to hear. The people who play standard every day know what would be fun and good for us. The thinig is that they dont see it that way because they dont play there anymore. Its basic resoning. Every one wants a even playing field if they can. And if they though that standerd was a good uni. They would have left xtreme and played in only standard. All I am trying to say is that how do they know what would be best for our uni if they dont even play in it for real.

an expert opinion of a total noob gone semipro:I started playing early summer 2010 and even with 2 months in V mode I am almost top 100.this was actually around the same time as when standard came out you know elm.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

That is good for you. I dont have time really for two uni so I had to chose one. Thats why I picked the new one. That was my fault for maken that decidion. The only thing I can do now is just quit or start up a xtreme account.