turtles need love too.....

better defense against death stars...i mean u got this hell raising ship but nothing to stop it....im at 20k points and had 120 deathstars launced at me....im not even high enuf to build a deathstar yet thats stupied....there should be a def structure that can at least dent a death star without having to build 100s or thousands of them...maybe only 10 a planet limit on them but give the defensive players a chance,turtle way of playing is dying because u made the offense unstoppble give them a chance to win to.....miners,fleeters,turtles is what u manly can be,if turtles die out game play will really get less fun.....
what makes a man a man,is not how he starts stuff....but how he finishs it

Re: turtles need love too.....

I keep hearing this "turtles need love. The fleeters are too dominant. We need stronger defenses" thing for far too long. So I am going to make my point. Here is a list of the Top 15 overall players.

Position Player Alliance Points
1 -Death- Inglorious Bastards 23.334.955 fleeter
2 myrsee Inglorious Bastards 19.957.293 fleeter
3 dex Shi`ar Empire 19.404.010 turtle/miner
4 Gozar Inglorious Bastards 17.167.986 fleeter
5 rjsturgill Inglorious Bastards 10.857.757 miner/turtle
6 Calamity Black Rebellion 9.938.536 fleeter/miner
7 WAR Inglorious Bastards 8.414.225 fleeter
8 Trox Illigitemati Eternum 8.131.110 turtle/miner
9 Warchild Personae non Gratae 7.492.037 miner
10 overcrash DACIA IMPERIUM 7.365.490 turtle/miner
11 Gp41 Inglorious Bastards 5.738.908 turtle/miner
12 brikkon Personae non Gratae 5.379.472 turtle
13 Weresloth Acedian 5.282.670 miner
14 Shaftoe 5.257.892 fleeter
15 kuddlez Inglorious Bastards 5.142.214 turtle

Thats 6 out of the top 15 are bonafide fleeters. That is only 40%. Since most turtles are also considered miners, that leaves 60% as turtles. Looks like there is an advantage to not fleeting. And if you did split the turtles from the miners, it is still going to be 40% fleeters, 30% turtles, and 30% miners. Looks pretty frickin balanced to me!!!

As a fleeter all I can say is, we send what we need to send to get what we want to get! Whether it be resources or fleet, and we will do so at max gain with minimal loss!
[Showing no mercy!

ur stats on top players is incorrect i have a pm from today sent by rjsturgill stateing he is a fleeter sooooo ........how many others or u speaking for?idk maybe he lied maybe u know what he is more then he knows what he is

I made it on the list?!?!? Imma beast :dance:

...but me a turtle? what? thats crazy talk my friend, just crazy talk. lol jk :D
I LOVE LIGHT LASERS :D
Come knock at sHELL's gates if you dare ;)

Rj is working on becoming a fleeter, this is true. Us Bastards have a way of bringing out the agression in people! But I will let this speak for itself....

building score
1 rjsturgill Inglorious Bastards 9.479.548

overall score
5 rjsturgill Inglorious Bastards 10.857.757

fleet score
19 rjsturgill Inglorious Bastards 645.399
[Showing no mercy!

actually im not a fleeter, i do have a fleet but a total of 35 raids since the april 2009, and im not a turtle as i dont really have much for defenses, im a miner, that what i do, but eric hit that ball on the head with his last post
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

ok then i apologize i was half wron...(but so were u) lol anyway back to topic

kuddlez17 wrote:I made it on the list?!?!? Imma beast :dance:
What happened to being 14th by the evening? C'mon rival, you can do better than that.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP