Combine

What if people need to combine there fleets say deply it to a diffrent planet alliance may need it i think it is a good idea
The Universal Federation comes in peace. But will fight back with all our might if we must.

Re: Combine

Yes it is possible and could have good results. But once you deploy you no longer control that vessel, the recipient is now in control and should know better than to go on joy rides! The idea is sound and holds merit but one needs to have a lot of faith in the recipient of his/her ships.

Just to clarify, are you suggesting sending your own ships to someone else's planet, so that they are now their ships?
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

it feels almost like the account sitting thing that i had in another game. like if u cant keep ur fleet safe give it to someone else for safe keeping. same with account someone else to take care of ur account.

this is principally contradictory to ze.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

it can be like fleet sitting.

But if someone has to much fleet and with you and your friends fleet combined you could over come him making fleets safer and survieing easier
The Universal Federation comes in peace. But will fight back with all our might if we must.