Espionage reports!

What happened to the amount of time that they stayed in your in box. They used to stay for more than 24 hours, but now they don't. I have lost many reports in the past week due to this. I think they should stay for at least 30 hours. jmo
[Showing no mercy!

Re: Espionage reports!

until its done, why dont u save the page? it works. Just a work around.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Isnt that cheating keeping all esp reports.. There is a reason they delete in the time limit they do.

Myrsee i do agree it could be much better to have 30 hours.

Well I dont know if there is anything written about it. I believe if you are saving the coordinates, some previous messages, or some CR reports. which all in turn gets deleted can also be cheating.

Please dont just speak loud what ever goes in that head of yours man. Take a bit of time and think rationally before saying what needs to be said.

SPY wrote:Well I dont know if there is anything written about it. I believe if you are saving the coordinates, some previous messages, or some CR reports. which all in turn gets deleted can also be cheating.

Please dont just speak loud what ever goes in that head of yours man. Take a bit of time and think rationally before saying what needs to be said.
I have no idea what you are talking about here... what exactly would be cheating about saving probe reports or sending esp reports to allies?
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIGHT LASERS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OM NOM NOM KTHXBAI

My point exactly, sorry the first paragraph was meant as sarcasm.

I do not see any problem with it either.

Although I would like to have a bit longer message lifetime too.

12 hours retain time. That is just ridiculous! What happened to the 24 hour retain time. At 12 hours, you may as well drop 200 down to 1. We can probe 1 colony at a time and decide if we want to attack it.
[Showing no mercy!