Re: Annoying esp. symbol

I have noticed two things that may or may not need fixed. First some times when I mouse over a player the box that comes up does not always go away and I have to refresh the page if I need it to (over all not a big deal). The other thing when you click on the players name it says the players home planet and then lists the coordinates in this fashion X/XX/XX in all other locations the format looks like this X:XX:XX

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but I wanted to keep it in context.
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

Re: Annoying esp. symbol

love2scoobysnack wrote:I have noticed two things that may or may not need fixed. First some times when I mouse over a player the box that comes up does not always go away and I have to refresh the page if I need it to (over all not a big deal). The other thing when you click on the players name it says the players home planet and then lists the coordinates in this fashion X/XX/XX in all other locations the format looks like this X:XX:XX

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but I wanted to keep it in context.
For the FIRST one, what browser you use ? It should dissipate after 1-2 seconds. If not, there might be a browser that needs to be adressed.

The SECOND things has been fixed and a link to galaxy (in the same window) has been added.