Time for a change. All turtles will die

I am going to get together a group of fleeters to make this server a living hell for turtles. I dont like the fact that zorg is trying to forces this server to be for turtles and not give the majority what they want. The players decide how to play and not them. If we want acs attacks then we will crash all turtles until they do give it to us or the turtles quit! I will not be attacking any SOA members or any other Fleetters any more. I am only focus on turtles now. If anyone wants to help me just pm me in game. I have alaready started and look at the turtle cry and try to run :pray: :cry: :boohoo: LOL. Maybe they should think about quiting LOL

"11.Posting of private messages/emails with another player or administration or moderators is forbidden.
-neoshagrath"

Defender Raphael Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 5632 units of Metal, 30719 units of Crystal and 3475 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 21.040.850 units.
A debris field containing 35.910 units of Metal and 72.600 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 1 %
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

Re: Time for a change. All turtles will die

All it cost me was like 200 fuel to send the rips so if you want to compare. I came out with a profit as big as anyone esle. So yes it is worth it.
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

hmmm well if u leave out a venture of profit of 10 times that and go or that, i dunno strength spent for lesser, i say still pleasure is the most u wanted out of it. but anyway good hit. turtle is never the way to progress. IMO that is.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

If you have really been seen as this much wrong being done to you so be it.turtles in standard I suggest you adapt or those not able to survive will die.It is natural selection.or virtual selection I suppose.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Well, this is just my point of view from a player's standpoint, not as a mod or anything:

"QQ thur r no fleetz for meh becuz i r 2 gewd, now i r hit turtlz"

"QQ i joined cazual uni to buy rubiez and fleet and naow i dun get ACS Attack to crush mah enemiez moar"

Pardon my sarcasm, but seriously. If you want to hardcore fleet, join Xtreme and actually be challenged instead of forcing the casual players to quit the casual universe. And if you say you joined Standard to start on even footing, that's awesome. You got it, now you're top 10 by exponential points. Congratulations and all that jazz, but stop crying, because I'm not anywhere close to your power in Standard and yet, I'm fine with where the universe is at.

That's all I got to say about that, no more comments in this thread from me. /rant
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

Ok. So everyone is going to think that I am a bad guy now. I don't get it. If I am force to hunt turtles and miners because fleet are to far and few. This is not my fault. If you guys have notice, my point have not went up or down in 3 months. I am fine with being in the middle of the pack. I am in this for fun. I also know what ever I do someone is going to be mad. Oh well. What evey I feel is wrong for what every reason is going to be in my targets. It just so happen to be that zorg is choseing them for for a excuse for his reason. Then so shall I.