Re: Time for a change. All turtles will die

its a game u r given options to do what ever. if u press on the turtles its a likely scenario in game and turtles are forced to adjust no matter. but i do not believe there is not a much profitable ventures.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

You are right about that. But it is putting a smile on my face that I can put thumb to nose at zorg for how he is treating majorty of the people in standard. It just took us some time to see what we could do to make him feel like us.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

y dont u come over to xtreme ill so u a fleeter,o wait ur to scared to ...srry...anyway ima no turtle never have been but i think that we (zorg)as a whole do need them,it spices things up id hate to see this game turn 1 demisnonal.....srry im not a good speller lol
what makes a man a man,is not how he starts stuff....but how he finishs it

I am not saying that we dont need turtles. I am saying that you should not favor on class of player. Turtle may not have big fleets. But they can still help with ACS attacks with cargos to pick up resoures on one. So like I said that it would help all. As for your threats in Xtreme, why would I be afraid of you for??? I am not afraid of any fleeter. Your shall threats dont scary me. I have already given you my reason for not playing xtreme. All your talking is falling on deaf ears
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

Some ppl are blended with the name of the server, i guess. :D

In Standard you have actually to WORK YOUR *** OFF to build up some fleet...

Turtles can be of some help. I can think of sending additional recycler ships, delivering the deuterium to fuel up the fleeters attack force, doing moon shots and some espionage duties. But thats basically it. Ohhh, i forgot, they are Zorgs favorite pets :D

*ordering another turtle soup*

I need some help with finding these little sneeky things. I guess because its getting cold they are going in to sleep mode but I need some soup to warm me up LOL. If you find a turtle planet please let me know.

But you still would not know what planet they have there defence on though. I figure this would be faster